Kell Brook Admits He Hit 'Rock Bottom' After Spence, GGG Losses

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
never understood why dudes drink themselves senseless when you have weed which gives you a similar type of buzzing, good feeling but fukks you up way less in both short and long term and you won´t get addicted to it
especially if you doing alcohol at home, alone and not even in a party or pub with your friends

People in the uk look at weed like it's heroin. Meanwhile it's cool to drink alcohol lol. Uk culture is literally all about drinking alcohol on the weekends. It's so deeply ingrained into the culture you wouldn't believe how much people drink over here.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
So now brook gets respect but just last year he was a duck and a coward. These are actual words used to describe him by coli posters. They even called him a coward for facing ggg instead of a tip ww :dahell:

thats because GGG also doesnt get the respect he deserves..GGG broke that man's face in only a few rounds. when ppl were talking about kell didnt go down..GGG's power is overrated...i wasnt sold on kell in the beginning when he went life and death and nearly lost to carson jones..that he was shaky,.,.but when he soundly boxed porter's head off and made him look foolish and bloody...he was good with me

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
People in the uk look at weed like it's heroin. Meanwhile it's cool to drink alcohol lol. Uk culture is literally all about drinking alcohol on the weekends. It's so deeply ingrained into the culture you wouldn't believe how much people drink over here.

Weed looked at as Heroin? Smh stfu and stop talking on things you clearly know nothing about. You blatantly hang around with white people.

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
Weed looked at as Heroin? Smh stfu and stop talking on things you clearly know nothing about. You blatantly hang around with white people.

Lol what? White people are the ones who look at weed like heroin. I hang around moroccans you dikkhead. I dnt associate with any English speaking scum. We smoke hashish because it's part of our culture. It's white English that look at weed like heroin. Do you know how many times I've hd the police called on me for smoking weed in england? Let's not mention that the government has only just took it out the same drug class as heroin. You must be a clueless English dikkhead

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Lol what? White people are the ones who look at weed like heroin. I hang around moroccans you dikkhead. I dnt associate with any English speaking scum. We smoke hashish because it's part of our culture. It's white English that look at weed like heroin. Do you know how many times I've hd the police called on me for smoking weed in england? Let's not mention that the government has only just took it out the same drug class as heroin. You must be a clueless English dikkhead

I dont know how long you been in the UK for, but it was at a C for about 5 years in the 00's.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So now brook gets respect but just last year he was a duck and a coward. These are actual words used to describe him by coli posters. They even called him a coward for facing ggg instead of a tip ww :dahell:

It makes sense.

It shows you don’t take your career seriously and just looking for a payday. He faced GGG, because it was a win/win situation. That loss did not hurt his status as a WW. However he loss sight of the big picture. That loss ruined his career

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Oh I know same here... I just intentionally ignored that stuff, Brook is a relatively young guy and those who demonize weed are mostly elderly people

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
And yet you have the likes of Danny Garcia who needed a warm-up after getting his head boxed off by Thurman in a non injury affair :smh:. Kell is going to be some punchers at 154. I really doubt his face will hold up in the long run.
Danny Garcia discombobulates Brooks face too nikka:scust:......You know this:mjlol:

We all know its the Danny Garcia show, so u mad hating in a brook thread..........Fukk out here for I piss at the bottom of your mud hut, kick it over and kill your family....... nikka:pacspit: