Kell Brook Admits He Hit 'Rock Bottom' After Spence, GGG Losses

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Don't think it's fair to judge him in retrospect for what every one figured was a cash grab at the time. It's boxing, it's a risk every time they step in the ring no matter the circumstances. Between the stabbing, this eye injury and him just not having the leverage to secure favorable fights his whole career has been mired in bad luck.

Daps
People in the uk look at weed like it's heroin. Meanwhile it's cool to drink alcohol lol. Uk culture is literally all about drinking alcohol on the weekends. It's so deeply ingrained into the culture you wouldn't believe how much people drink over here.

Spreading lies up in this thread :francis:

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
Spreading lies up in this thread :francis:

I sat in a police cell overnight for smoking a joint. What kind of backwards ass attitude is that? Meanwhile in morocco you can smoke freely in cafes all night. It's part of the culture despite being illegal. People actually think that's it's a drug in the uk. When all it is is a flower bud off a plant.

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
I've been to a lot of countries and ove never seen anything like the uk in terms of its attitude towards weed. I was in Belgium last month and was smoking in the street freely. last time I did that in the uk people called the police on me. I was in Costa sat outside and just lit up a joint t lime you do when you are in a cafe and they called police on me. Ive had neighbours report me and police raiding my flat looking for a grow house just because I smoke inside. You can't do shyt in this country there's so many laws and regulations.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
i wanted brook and floyd to fight after pac...it would have been ideal...floyd with the 3 welterweight titles and kell with the ibf...both undefeated..kell beat a notable american fighter on american turf...shyt would have sold because british fans support their own..either in vegas or in england..ultimate unification

:what: No way Brook beats Floyd.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
what are you talking about? read that again breh
Troll to be Trolling ,and be a fakkit for fakkitry.....

Whats your idea on a Manny brook match...... fakkit:skip:

Will Brook still be this indestructible fighter you randomly dikkride(who ironically got his face rearrange twice); or will brook simply be a guy that only barely beat porter in other words a Granados esqe fighter.........:sas2:

giphy.gif

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Troll to be Trolling ,and be a fakkit for fakkitry.....

Whats your idea on a Manny brook match...... fakkit:skip:

Will Brook still be this indestructible fighter you randomly dikkride(who ironically got his face rearrange twice); or will brook simply be a guy that only barely beat porter in other words a Granados esqe fighter.........:sas2:

giphy.gif

not enough toilets to clean today? :mjpls:

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Hearn's trying for Kell Vs Khan assuming both get through their warm ups. Both parties are on board, hope it eventually b happens

I actually think that fight might be a bad look for Brook at this stage in his career . .Khan will get the fight made at 147 so Brooks going to come in drained. I think Khan will bust Brooks face in purely off the accumulation of punches