Kell Brook Admits He Hit 'Rock Bottom' After Spence, GGG Losses

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Danny Garcia discombobulates Brooks face too nikka:scust:......You know this:mjlol:

We all know its the Danny Garcia show, so u mad hating in a brook thread..........Fukk out here for I piss at the bottom of your mud hut, kick it over and kill your family....... nikka:pacspit:

#swiftset runs the ring :mjgrin:

nikkas bring up his name in shyt that got zero to do with him :Swift1:

Ask Pat who GRJ fought after his L to Loma...matter fact who was that last opp Sauna Boy has fought > Rios :mjlol:

Gothboi J

All Star
Daps
And yet you have the likes of Danny Garcia who needed a warm-up after getting his head boxed off by Thurman in a non injury affair :smh:. Kell is going to be some punchers at 154. I really doubt his face will hold up in the long run.
So basically Danny should throw his career down the toilet because this nikka did? If u dislike Danny so much keep his dikk out your mouth and boycott his fights. Other than that worry about that bum ass roster u got over there

maxresdefault.jpg

848156856.0.jpg

009_garcia_vs_matthysse_img_8137.0.jpg

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
So basically Danny should throw his career down the toilet because this nikka did? If u dislike Danny so much keep his dikk out your mouth and boycott his fights. Other than that worry about that bum ass roster u got over there

maxresdefault.jpg

848156856.0.jpg

009_garcia_vs_matthysse_img_8137.0.jpg
You mean the fact they are all champions...my roster is the shyt....the best fighter on your roster got his shyt pushed in by salido just as I predicted :umad:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Danny Garcia discombobulates Brooks face too nikka:scust:......You know this:mjlol:

We all know its the Danny Garcia show, so u mad hating in a brook thread..........Fukk out here for I piss at the bottom of your mud hut, kick it over and kill your family....... nikka:pacspit:
I'm 200 percent sure you barely make over minimum wage...get mad :umad:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#swiftset runs the ring :mjgrin:

nikkas bring up his name in shyt that got zero to do with him :Swift1:

Ask Pat who GRJ fought after his L to Loma...matter fact who was that last opp Sauna Boy has fought > Rios :mjlol:
Big up Victories over a Rios that Timmy was also able to KO as well :to:....:umad:

Gothboi J

All Star
Daps
You mean the fact they are all champions...my roster is the shyt....the best fighter on your roster got his shyt pushed in by salido just as I predicted :umad:
Salido cheated and would get stopped in a rematch

Daps
I wish that Brook would have fought Khan at Welterweight instead of them each facing GGG and Canelo at Middleweight and Caneloweight. Then if Brook won (I believe he would have) and didn't get his eye smashed in, see how that version of him fares again Spence for his mandatory. Then move up to Light Middle win or lose.

Gothboi J

All Star
Daps
I wish that Brook would have fought Khan at Welterweight instead of them each facing GGG and Canelo at Middleweight and Caneloweight. Then if Brook won (I believe he would have) and didn't get his eye smashed in, see how that version of him fares again Spence for his mandatory. Then move up to Light Middle win or lose.
Spence might have lost to pre 160 brook. I'm telling u that move ruined his career. Expect brook to stay away from the killers at 154 if he don't, he gone get retired very soon. Beefy, charlo, Hurd, Lara they would embarass him

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

i wanted brook and floyd to fight after pac...it would have been ideal...floyd with the 3 welterweight titles and kell with the ibf...both undefeated..kell beat a notable american fighter on american turf...shyt would have sold because british fans support their own..either in vegas or in england..ultimate unification

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
never understood why dudes drink themselves senseless when you have weed which gives you a similar type of buzzing, good feeling but fukks you up way less in both short and long term and you won´t get addicted to it
especially if you doing alcohol at home, alone and not even in a party or pub with your friends
Because drink hits you real good and has body warmed up.

Daps
i wanted brook and floyd to fight after pac...it would have been ideal...floyd with the 3 welterweight titles and kell with the ibf...both undefeated..kell beat a notable american fighter on american turf...shyt would have sold because british fans support their own..either in vegas or in england..ultimate unification
I was in the minority with that thinking as well. Brook or Thurman were probably the 2 best fighters Floyd could have finished his career on at the time, not including the exhibition match he had last year.
Spence might have lost to pre 160 brook. I'm telling u that move ruined his career. Expect brook to stay away from the killers at 154 if he don't, he gone get retired very soon. Beefy, charlo, Hurd, Lara they would embarass him
I think the Brook-Spence matchup late 2016 (Without GGG) would have been a great one that could have went either way. All dangerous fights for Brook at 154. Beefy his best chance of getting a belt there, no doubt promoter and T.V. issues would come in the way of that though. I just expect a meaningless cash out catchweight between Khan-Brook now.

Gothboi J

All Star
Daps
Be
I was in the minority with that thinking as well. Brook or Thurman were probably the 2 best fighters Floyd could have finished his career on at the time, not including the exhibition match he had last year.

I think the Brook-Spence matchup late 2016 (Without GGG) would have been a great one that could have went either way. All dangerous fights for Brook at 154. Beefy his best chance of getting a belt there, no doubt promoter and T.V. issues would come in the way of that though. I just expect a meaningless cash out catchweight between Khan-Brook now.
Beefy would punish him imo. He big asf and he has no wear and tear. He also more athletic than most realize and unlike brook he can fight on the inside

Daps
Be

Beefy would punish him imo. He big asf and he has no wear and tear. He also more athletic than most realize and unlike brook he can fight on the inside
Word. Don't think I could get excited for that matchup though tbh. Should be eliminator status at this point if it happens. Maybe either of them would be a decent voluntary for the killas in that division now. Wouldn't mind seeing Charlo-Brook and Hurd-Beefy on the same card, like they had the 154 triple header recently, not gonna happen though