Kell Brook Admits He Hit 'Rock Bottom' After Spence, GGG Losses

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
I actually think that fight might be a bad look for Brook at this stage in his career . .Khan will get the fight made at 147 so Brooks going to come in drained. I think Khan will bust Brooks face in purely off the accumulation of punches
Prime for prime khan still beats him.

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Still remember dumbass nikkas tryna say GGG was a no risk/copout fight for Kell :hhh:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Still remember dumbass nikkas tryna say GGG was a no risk/copout fight for Kell :hhh:
That was the dumbest line of logic ever. "If he loses it doesn't matter :skip:" like these dudes aren't genuinely risking life and limb, and going up two divisions to face a real killer in there is somehow the easy way out :what:

Notice all them dudes have retired that dumb ass take and you don't see it anymore despite it being a very popular school of thought on this very forum :sas2:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Did Amir Kahn dare to be great:stopitslime:......Brook is simply a nikka who fought 30 plus cans that fought two names and got his face rearranged accordingly

Maybe he aint face Vargas because Vargas may have outpointed him......

Yup.
I definitely don't feel sorry for Brook. Dude made good money playing career mode fighting nikkas like Jo Jo Can. He beat Porter in an ugly fight and nikkas were putting him as the best welter when he never really earned it. nikkas were just basing shyt off of potential and a couple years later, we talking about how he should retire or have a farewell bout with Khan. Dude got anointed to early.

The GGG fight was a risk he didn't have to take, but he did so now he has to live with those consequences.

The GGG fight wasn't going to erase all those bullshyt fights he had in his career anyway.:manny:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That was the dumbest line of logic ever. "If he loses it doesn't matter :skip:" like these dudes aren't genuinely risking life and limb, and going up two divisions to face a real killer in there is somehow the easy way out :what:

Notice all them dudes have retired that dumb ass take and you don't see it anymore despite it being a very popular school of thought on this very forum :sas2:

Shyt was stupid, people saying Brook/Khan ducked each other, how, when both went up to face monsters :mindblown:

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Shyt was stupid, people saying Brook/Khan ducked each other, how, when both went up to face monsters :mindblown:

Khan basically ducked Brook - For years and years brook been calling out Khan, first khan said brook was trying to use his name for publicity and that brook was a nobody. Once Brook got the belt, Khan still wouldnt bite - took Canelo instead as there was no shame in losing there. Khans signed this 3 fight deal with Matchroom purely for the Brook fight coz he knows hes washed and thats the cash out

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international

200.gif