Kendrick in 2024: "Drake is a pedo, all pedos should die" Kendrick in 2019: "Leave R Kelly alone or else" "Kodak, jump on this record with ya boy"

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yall can’t get at the good brother @Neo TheInsurrectionistONE for the shyt yall trynna get at him for.

He don’t care and he not phased by it!

Yall wanna make him mad…. Or even hurt him…. Yall gotta attack Puffy :ufdup:

So yall going about this wrong in here…. Smh

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I just like to point out the hypocrisy that people have. People are hypocrites. Not only are both Kenny and Drake hypocrites, but so are their fanbases.

It isn't about the actions that either individual took. It's about which one is liked by whoever is talking about them.

And it's time for people to admit that and quit trippin.
I get it. Trying to have a beef in this era is funny though

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I gotta sprint to Casey's and figure out who the gas station attendants are cheering for: Kendrick or Drake. my quest for answers has thus far involved the church lady, the ex-convict turned Home Depot staff member, and the UT student cramming for exams.

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
:umad: .....
Screenshot-20240504-112321.jpg
You are hiding a child*

Uh…

*children

COLI MANDINGO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
Made this thread in the Booth but nah nah nah nah TLR getting this work too :mjgrin:

All these boys is hypocrites, Kenny don't have no more integrity than any of the rest of these boys :mjlol:

For the folks that is neutral in this whole thing, watch how these folks come in here and twist themselves into pretzels. The goalpost moving is about to be LEGENDARY :mjgrin:

Gah damn. May is one hell of a month. Everybody getting exposed including @Billy Ocean :lupe: :whew:

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
Made this thread in the Booth but nah nah nah nah TLR getting this work too :mjgrin:

All these boys is hypocrites, Kenny don't have no more integrity than any of the rest of these boys :mjlol:

For the folks that is neutral in this whole thing, watch how these folks come in here and twist themselves into pretzels. The goalpost moving is about to be LEGENDARY :mjgrin:

bu bu bu Kenny was just trying to stand up for the rights of ALL musicians, he wasn't paying attention to Robert's pedo status!!! :damn:
:ufdup:

Trump set needs you y'all down bad like literally months away from sending commissary to Coxsackie. You losing focus dawg:hhh: