Kendrick Lamar ft SZA - All the Stars (Black Panther Soundtrack)

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Kendrick is a corny faux conscious artist whom was marketed as deep so he wouldnt be judged fairly against drake,whom was sonning him for 5-6 years straight. He made ineffective songs that didnt remotely match his so called status and hid behind consciousness to avoid the fact that he was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay behind drake and really wanted to be him.
Therefore instead of people looking at the fact that drake was dropping and/or apart of hit after hit after hit,while kendrick was doing lil to nothing,being outdone by sean,meek,wiz etc
He's looked upon as not having to do that cause he's conscious or deep when really he never was deep at all and his whole style is bitten from andre 3k. Song's corny.
Cut him some slack on this bro :pachaha:

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Sad to see Kendrick sell out like this for cacs :mjcry:
This is whom he always was. Real nikkas like pac would of said some hard hitting shyt rather it was pop or not.
Kendrick just used the conscious image shyt for extra props and so critics would judge him with kid gloves.
They graded him on a curve because he was "deep" and not talking about drugs bytches and hoes.

But he's just another mainstream rapper

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
This is whom he always was. Real nikkas like pac would of said some hard hitting shyt rather it was pop or not.
Kendrick just used the conscious image shyt for extra props and so critics would judge him with kid gloves.
They graded him on a curve because he was "deep" and not talking about drugs bytches and hoes.

Yea because Pac never made mainstream tracks for the masses
:mjlol:

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps

Yea because Pac never made mainstream tracks for the masses
What do you mean?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
What do you mean?

What hard hitting shyt was Pac saying on What's Ya Phone #
:gucci:

I could go on and on but you in the red and hate on Kendrick like it's your profession. Here are the facts jack: Kendrick makes mainstream rap, which means he makes pop rap. Pac made pop rap. Hov made pop rap. Most of your favorites have made pop rap. The reason I give Kendrick dap is because he also releases conscious or thematically interesting/heavy music. DAMN has bangers and ladies tracks. It also has Yah, Feel, Fear, XXX, and Duckworth. You know who else made albums like that, ie a mixture of stuff for the masses plus some dope shyt with some thematic or emotional weight? Pac. Hov. etc.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
1What hard hitting shyt was Pac saying on What's Ya Phone #
:gucci:

I could go on and on but you in the red and hate on Kendrick like it's your profession. Here are the facts jack:2 Kendrick makes mainstream rap, which means he makes pop rap. Pac made pop rap. Hov made pop rap. Most of your favorites have made pop rap. The reason I give Kendrick dap is because he also releases conscious or thematically interesting/heavy music. DAMN has bangers and ladies tracks. It also has Yah, Feel, Fear, XXX, and Duckworth. You know who else made albums like that, ie a mixture of stuff for the masses plus some dope shyt with some thematic or emotional weight? Pac. Hov. etc.
1.A better example would be How do you want it,an actual single as well. A record in which 2pac has fun asking a bytch what she wants but also puts some medicine in the applesauce by throwing shots at delores tucker and other political figures,getting to an entirely different subject.
Pure genius

2. I have no problem with anyone being mainstream. That's not the issue here.
The issue is falsehoods.
Rappers whom get record deals but pretend they're still indy,so they can get extra credit for their artificial buzz which has been manufactured by interscope since 2011.
Then they push this conscious image to dodge the facts that their singles werent doing too good for many years and they didnt want to be looked at like they were lower than drake,sean and others.
Then he dissed a bunch of nikkas that he did music with,so he could garner attention that his music wasnt bringing
But didnt RESPOND TO a bunch of shots that came his way as if he was too pop to respond when some nikkas got at HIM.
Now he's a full blown pop act,which is what he always wanted to be.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
1.A better example would be How do you want it,an actual single as well. A record in which 2pac has fun asking a bytch what she wants but also puts some medicine in the applesauce by throwing shots at delores tucker and other political figures,getting to an entirely different subject.
Pure genius

2. I have no problem with anyone being mainstream. That's not the issue here.
The issue is falsehoods.
Rappers whom get record deals but pretend they're still indy,so they can get extra credit for their artificial buzz which has been manufactured by interscope since 2011.
Then they push this conscious image to dodge the facts that their singles werent doing too good for many years and they didnt want to be looked at like they were lower than drake,sean and others.
Then he dissed a bunch of nikkas that he did music with,so he could garner attention that his music wasnt bringing
But didnt RESPOND TO a bunch of shots that came his way as if he was too pop to respond when some nikkas got at HIM.
Now he's a full blown pop act,which is what he always wanted to be.

Oh so we're talking singles right. So what real shyt was Pac spitting on California Love, Toss It Up, I Get Around, Do For Love, Scandalaz...

So if you gonna point to one ladies track Pac made with a couple lines of "real shyt" right. So SURELY you would credit Kendrick for having a single about alcoholism/peer pressure (Swimming Pools) right? And I'm sure even tho you didn't like the song, you enjoyed the self love message behind "i" right? And no doubt you appreciate the socially conscious aim of Alright, no doubt? Let me guess: you don't, because you're a troll.

Nearly every notable rapper today was an industry plant on some level breh, let it go. It's 2018.

And you STILL mad at Control which wasn't a diss :francis:

Singles weren't working for "many years" yet GKMC had two radio hits. Huh. BTW I'm curious, what TPAB a pop act album?

It's 2018. Kendrick is coming off his most successful year, having gone 3x plat with multiple hit plat singles. Even his most mainstream poppy album has multiple "real rap" tracks, including shyt from Alchemist and 9th Wonder. I get not liking his music but jesus dude the trolling and nonstop weirdo arguments are just tired now. Kendrick won, he's bigger than ever, he did it mayne. Get over it.