Kendrick Lamar ft SZA - All the Stars (Black Panther Soundtrack)

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
kendrick was completely unnecessary on this track, sounded like sza did the whole thing then kendrick had a verse laying around he wanted to use, good beat hook etc tho.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Bro this has the potential to be the highest movie with an all-black cast of all time. :gucci:

@Da King is a cac. He doesn't know what the fukk he's talking about.

Song is cool. Definitely made for a film. Incorporating more African drums, like other have said, would've made this better but it's cool.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
@Da King is a cac. He doesn't know what the fukk he's talking about.

Song is cool. Definitely made for a film. Incorporating more African drums, like other have said, would've made this better but it's cool.
But here's the kicker bro: I'm white too...but I can still see this has the potential to kick open the door for black actors and actresses everywhere. Gotta support it for that reason (and to be ready for Infinity War :blessed:)

b_b

All Star
Supporter
Daps
shyt is exactly what it needs to be for a marvel movie, smooth and unmemorable. :yeshrug:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
btw am I the only person way behind with Marvel shyt? NGL the only one I've seen is Iron Man 1, and I didn't like it
:dead:

If I go see this will I be 100% lost or nah

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps

The Kendrick track in this trailer sounds exactly what yall been bytching about. Can't wait to hear it