Kendrick Lamar ft SZA - All the Stars (Black Panther Soundtrack)

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
I'm liking the song more as I listen to it again. It's easy to vibe to, especially at night.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Oh so we're talking singles right. So what real shyt was Pac spitting on California Love, Toss It Up, I Get Around, Do For Love, Scandalaz...

So if you gonna point to one ladies track Pac made with a couple lines of "real shyt" right. So SURELY you would credit Kendrick for having a single about alcoholism/peer pressure (Swimming Pools) right? And I'm sure even tho you didn't like the song, you enjoyed the self love message behind "i" right? And no doubt you appreciate the socially conscious aim of Alright, no doubt? Let me guess: you don't, because you're a troll.
:mjlol:

Nearly every notable rapper today was an industry plant on some level breh, let it go. It's 2018.

And you STILL mad at Control which wasn't a diss :francis:

Singles weren't working for "many years" yet GKMC had two radio hits. Huh. BTW I'm curious, what TPAB a pop act album?

It's 2018. Kendrick is coming off his most successful year, having gone 3x plat with multiple hit plat singles. Even his most mainstream poppy album has multiple "real rap" tracks, including shyt from Alchemist and 9th Wonder. I get not liking his music but jesus dude the trolling and nonstop weirdo arguments are just tired now. Kendrick won, he's bigger than ever, he did it mayne. Get over it.
i DONT LIKE OR APPRECIATE any kendrick music.
None of your nonsense can make light of him making a basic pop song for BLACK PANTHER. I'm not surprised though.
The white man's champ dont wanna piss off massa too much.
From our so called talented conscious mc,that's it?
Kendrick has no passion for being conscious,he just pretends to. This is why all his music is half hearted with no real depth
Dissing nikkas whom showed you love and helped your career like he did on Control,is bytch nikka shyt,so alot of bytch nikkas gave him a pass for it. I'm real,so no PASS.
I don't back down because of perceived victories. I keep going as long as i'm convinced i'm telling the truth.

Once again kendrick is not took to task for being pop. He's took to task for playing the anti role. When the truth is he wanted to be exactly what he acted like he didnt wanna be (drake-ish) the entire time.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
i DONT LIKE OR APPRECIATE any kendrick music.
None of your nonsense can make light of him making a basic pop song for BLACK PANTHER. I'm not surprised though.
The white man's champ dont wanna piss off massa too much.
From our so called talented conscious mc,that's it?
Kendrick has no passion for being conscious,he just pretends to. This is why all his music is half hearted with no real depth
Dissing nikkas whom showed you love and helped your career like he did on Control,is bytch nikka shyt,so alot of bytch nikkas gave him a pass for it. I'm real,so no PASS.
I don't back down because of perceived victories. I keep going as long as i'm convinced i'm telling the truth.

Once again kendrick is not took to task for being pop. He's took to task for playing the anti role. When the truth is he wanted to be exactly what he acted like he didnt wanna be (drake-ish) the entire time.
:russ:

bruh you really mad. Are you actually Big Sean? :mjlol:

I'm done. But let the record show you pointed to ONE Pac single, which was a ladies track btw, and claimed it featured real shyt because of a couple lines about Delores Tucker. Meanwhile you don't appreciate any examples of Kendrick rapping about real shyt on singles.

I rest my case.
VBdHyNw.gif

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
:russ:

bruh you really mad. Are you actually Big Sean? :mjlol:

I'm done. But let the record show you pointed to ONE Pac single, which was a ladies track btw, and claimed it featured real shyt because of a couple lines about Delores Tucker. Meanwhile you don't appreciate any examples of Kendrick rapping about real shyt on singles.

I rest my case.
VBdHyNw.gif
he's never rapped ABOUT real shyt,just pretended he was. It's quite corny actually

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
This is as much a “Kendrick” song as “unforgettable “ was French montana’s.

And with that being said...I’m still feelin the vibe of what SZA did.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
MM! Is this the lead single they released from the soundtrack? I need some more hype shyt than this. This song is supposed to be some heroic shyt. Have some dope drums on this bish sounded like Zumunda met Cybertron.

This sounds like a pop song for a movie about love and relationships, and not an action movie. I would've liked it better w/o Kendrik verse

Last edited: