Kendrick Lamar - To Pimp A Butterfly | (Discussion Thread) *Stream*

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
This album is going to top the 2010's decade list. MBDTF coming in at number two. It's the greatest rap album of all time, and up there with the best albums in the history of music. I'd go as far to state that it's the best album of the 21st century.
:laff: statements like this need to be followed up with receipts of a music catalog spanning multiple genres/eras/countries to be taken seriously

nikkas was say shyt like this knowin damn well they listen to majority rap/r&b with a little jazz here and there

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
:laff: statements like this need to be followed up with receipts of a music catalog spanning multiple genres/eras/countries to be taken seriously

nikkas was say shyt like this knowin damn well they listen to majority rap/r&b with a little jazz here and there
I listen to every genre of music. TPAB is just that good.

Phantom Dreamer

All Star
Daps
I need to relisten to this album...I remember hating it when it came out and now people are saying it's a classic. :mindblown:

i used to hate on it because it wasn't GKMC

gave it another spin three weeks ago and really listened, been bumping it ever since :banderas:

one of those that somehow gets better every listen :ohhh:

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
I need to relisten to this album...I remember hating it when it came out and now people are saying it's a classic. :mindblown:
The people who hated it were those who had no music knowledge. Those who did such as I called it a classic. Heck I called it a classic the first day it dropped. Album blew me away. MBDTF, GKMC and TPAB are the albums this decade that were classics the first day it dropped after that first listen.

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
The people who hated it were those who had no music knowledge. Those who did such as I called it a classic. Heck I called it a classic the first day it dropped. Album blew me away. MBDTF, GKMC and TPAB are the albums this decade that were classics the first day it dropped after that first listen.

Jesus Is KING will be a landmark album - im calling it now.