Kendrick Lamar - To Pimp A Butterfly | (Discussion Thread) *Stream*

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro I’m not gonna lie. That ending fukked up the entire album for me. Plus the Hebrew Israelite skit on damn smh

Nothing is ever perfect breh... That's what makes the album real. If it didn't have flaws I'd have nothing to say and no words to express it

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nothing is ever perfect breh... That's what makes the album real. If it didn't have flaws I'd have nothing to say and no words to express it

Naw man. Saying “why care if a white person kills me cause of racism if black on black crime exist” and “black people are curse”

go to YouTube and I swear the comments are filled with white folks saying “he gets it”

Those are things you can’t half ass man especially when people are subjected to being treated as 2nd class citizens because of those talking points

You ain't gotta lie to kick it my nikka
:youngsabo:

check my post history. Tetsuo and Youth is still the best album of 2015 lol

Mortal man is my shyt though

erker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Netherlands
check my post history. Tetsuo and Youth is still the best album of 2015 lol

Mortal man is my shyt though

I was simply replying to you saying " Bro, I am not gonna lie" with "you ain't gotta lie to kick it my nikka", as we are in the To Pimp a Butterfly thread.
:sas2:

Last edited:

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
This dood is trash and so is this overrated as hell album..idk what yall see in tbis weirdo..n his voice is awful
I agree. Very forgettable lyrics, forgettable flows, annoying voice. And has the personality of that dweeb that played Robert Townsend son on the Parent hood show

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:ufdup:

I was simply replying to you saying " Bro, I am not gonna lie" with "you ain't gotta lie to kick it my nikka", as we are in the To Pimp a Butterfly thread.
:sas2:

If I was lying it would’ve been cool to say

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
A very unique album.... still love it and it's revelant af right now

I remember people complaining about not "bumping this in club" but now clubs are irrelevant and people want hear real shyt . Not just about spending a bunch of money on cars, clothes, hoes....

How much a dollar cost is one of best rap songs to drop last decade period