Kendrick sells only 286k first week….Flop?

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Album quietly had a very strong third week. Nearly 88,000 units moved. Only a 5% drop from last week.

@Piff Perkins predicted platinum plaques possibly pre-fall. Prolific Posting :wow:
His physical sales are going up as the vinyl and CDs hit the market. I don't expect this album to last like say CLB is lasting, but it's gonna keep selling and easily go plat like I said.

The nonstop tweets about We Cry Together makes no sense to me btw, and feels like the type of shyt you wouldn't see about Kendrick unless there are label issues beyond TDE. We Cry Together isn't a single, it's not being pushed. Every major album that comes out has album cuts that enter the charts only to fall off the next week. No one notices or cares yet this song is getting more press than any other song on the album. Why?

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
The sales might be disappointing but far from a flop. This man is thisclose to a gold album in an era where even album with bangers are flopping

Dudes just hate Kendrick so much that they’re willing to call a album that sold 295K (most albums only do like 50 to 70K now) a flop.

The album sales underperformed a bit but it’s still far from a flop.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Dudes just hate Kendrick so much that they’re willing to call a album that sold 295K (most albums only do like 50 to 70K now) a flop.

The album sales underperformed a bit but it’s still far from a flop.
What is the metric for when an album goes from underperforming to flopping?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
His physical sales are going up as the vinyl and CDs hit the market. I don't expect this album to last like say CLB is lasting, but it's gonna keep selling and easily go plat like I said.

The nonstop tweets about We Cry Together makes no sense to me btw, and feels like the type of shyt you wouldn't see about Kendrick unless there are label issues beyond TDE. We Cry Together isn't a single, it's not being pushed. Every major album that comes out has album cuts that enter the charts only to fall off the next week. No one notices or cares yet this song is getting more press than any other song on the album. Why?
Stop it. It’s not a song. It’s a performance piece.