Kevin Gates: Stacey Dash is Right About "All Lives Matter"

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps

In an interview with Shay Diddy, Gates supported the embattled actress by also rejecting the phrase “black lives matter” for “all lives matter.”

Then he expanded upon the issue of police brutality by using his own personal experiences.

“I’ve got my ass whooped by the police before,” Gates explained. “But do you know why? I was belligerent … I deserved what I got.”

Kevin Gates Sides With Stacey Dash On Black Life Matters

c00n Train is coming. :francis:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug: ive said 100 times dude is an degenerate (which is obvious to any sane person) but u still got nikkas that think hes a deep thinker....whatever tho idgaf anymore about ppls opinion, everybody is entitled to their own

Gravity

Banned
Daps
>He said something I don't agree with so he is a c00n

It's ogre for him on the coli.
Don't you clowns get tired of being passive aggressive bytches? Rhetorical question, obviously you don't. He said some c00n shyt so he's a c00n. If you don't agree that what he said was c00n shyt then state your case. Save the passive aggressive bytch shyt tho.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with this nikka, but there sure are a lot of black entertainers with different views than most of y'all on the Coli...does that say something about y'all Coli nikkas or the entertainers? :sas2:

Well, just ask yourself which group makes the most sense.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Well, just ask yourself which group makes the most sense.
I can't come up with the answer. Every race has bad apples but we have a shyt LOAD of bad apples in ours. nikkas try to hide it and act like it ain't the truth but we gotta do better FOR OURSELVES. We've seen for years that nobody gives a fukk about us as a ppl but we've still done nothing to change that. YES these white ppl are racist as fukk and will do what they can to hurt us or hold us back. You think nikkas would try to come together and figure this shyt out, in order for us to have better opportunities in life?...nope, not happening.

Again, I don't agree with Stacey Dash or Gates per say, but nikkas piss me off acting like they're blind, deaf, and dumb when it comes to us needing to get our shyt together, AS A WHOLE. If we know the world we live in isn't fair or whatever, then why the fukk do we just sit back and complain instead of doing what we gotta do for us? All we do is blame this person or that person, which in most cases it is factual to point the finger, but if we ain't gonna do shyt about it then idgaf what nikkas be talking about.

At this point, our youth is fukked (yes y'all lil 18 year and younger ass nikkas on this site). It would be up to our elders to make something shake. All these lil nikkas care about is guns, drugs, and Js (or the lack of). If you live in the city (not the suburbs) tell me I'm lying...