Kevin Gates: Stacey Dash is Right About "All Lives Matter"

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Glad I've never listed to this nikkas music. Everything I've ever heard about this nikka is some fukkery and now this dumb shyt.

nikka said he's not ignorant anymore and conducts himself in a different way :mjlol: while saying the most ignorant c00n shyt at the same time. When she hit him with that question and he took off his hat and glass, he lost right there. Dumb ass nikka backtracked and doubled up on his nonsense. It's always these c00n ass nikkas who get the platform to say dumb shyt like this to make white people justify their actions toward us. It's fukking disguting :scust:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
This isn't a smart human being. You wonder sometimes how these guys get coverage to speak on any platforms.

I think the answer goes back to Killa Cam's underrated line.......guys like this "computers putin." The media outlets provide a platform for these idiots because it gets people talking. I could have went an entire lifetime ignorant about who Kevin Gates is, yet here I am throwing in my two cents on his views.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with this nikka, but there sure are a lot of black entertainers with different views than most of y'all on the Coli...does that say something about y'all Coli nikkas or the entertainers? :sas2:
The c00ns only you cac

Idol worship blant c00ns brehs

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
Gates said nothing wrong. "Black Lives Matter" would be better served if they had a name like "People Against Rogue Cops" or something. Another thing is they bring up Trayvon Martin who wasn't even killed by a cop.

ahdsend

Superstar
Daps
Glad I've never listed to this nikkas music. Everything I've ever heard about this nikka is some fukkery and now this dumb shyt.

nikka said he's not ignorant anymore and conducts himself in a different way :mjlol: while saying the most ignorant c00n shyt at the same time. When she hit him with that question and he took off his hat and glass, he lost right there. Dumb ass nikka backtracked and doubled up on his nonsense. It's always these c00n ass nikkas who get the platform to say dumb shyt like this to make white people justify their actions toward us. It's fukking disguting :scust:

its also to make the cowardly BLACK folks justify their actions too....

they are trying to create a new civil rights generation, but it aint gonna work...

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast

In an interview with Shay Diddy, Gates supported the embattled actress by also rejecting the phrase “black lives matter” for “all lives matter.”

Then he expanded upon the issue of police brutality by using his own personal experiences.

“I’ve got my ass whooped by the police before,” Gates explained. “But do you know why? I was belligerent … I deserved what I got.”

Kevin Gates Sides With Stacey Dash On Black Life Matters

c00n Train is coming. :francis:

His accent makes me think he's automatically slow.

Goombreh

Superstar
Daps
"nikkas think I'm black, but I'm really Puerto Rican" Who gives a fukk what this dumbass thinks :mjlol: