Kevin Gates: Stacey Dash is Right About "All Lives Matter"

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
I thought this dude was Puerto Rican. I thought I remember a discussion on here were he said in an interview that he wasn't Black

Hope

God's Grace
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I have an opinion too .. Somebody's life has to matter ...
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/blac...reams-just-like-dr-king.401670/#post-17827775

In general, celebrities, rich folk, and authority figures just see it differently. They have more power, so they have it easier ...

(Former WWE star, current TNA wrestler)

(Marine Vet)

It's all opinions, everyone makes valid points, we just not living in the solution.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Don't you clowns get tired of being passive aggressive bytches? Rhetorical question, obviously you don't. He said some c00n shyt so he's a c00n. If you don't agree that what he said was c00n shyt then state your case. Save the passive aggressive bytch shyt tho.
breh that's not a black guy

he's a confirmed cac

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with this nikka, but there sure are a lot of black entertainers with different views than most of y'all on the Coli...does that say something about y'all Coli nikkas or the entertainers? :sas2:
lol so now the coli is the only place that would argue against stacey dash and kevin gates? go on your favorite black intellectual's twitter and ask them what they think of Kevin Gates' comments. I also find it funny how you're trying to make entertainers look like some bastion of intelligence

you are a real fakkit

Last edited:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
:yeshrug: ive said 100 times dude is an degenerate (which is obvious to any sane person) but u still got nikkas that think hes a deep thinker....whatever tho idgaf anymore about ppls opinion, everybody is entitled to their own

I can't stand the fukking b*stard and he really needs and ass whooping I have despised this fukk boi for the longest and now his stupid ass ignorant comment has got him more haters.:wow:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
lol so now the coli is the only place that would argue against stacey dash and kevin gates? go on your favorite black intellectual's twitter and ask them what they think of Kevin Gates' comments. I also find it funny how you're trying to make entertainers look like some bastion of intelligence

you are a real fakkit
Y'all Coli nikkas gotta be some of the dumbest ppl on this planet. How the fukk are y'all on a message board all day but still can't read or comprehend what you're reading?

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Y'all Coli nikkas gotta be some of the dumbest ppl on this planet. How the fukk are y'all on a message board all day but still can't read or comprehend what you're reading?
You are seriously condoning Kevin Gates' comments.. A rapper that is using respectability politics to justify ALL killings of black people. If you are black you are pathetic but you aren't black. You are a Cac that has overstayed his welcome.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps

giphy.gif