Kevin Gates: Stacey Dash is Right About "All Lives Matter"

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
I can't come up with the answer. Every race has bad apples but we have a shyt LOAD of bad apples in ours. nikkas try to hide it and act like it ain't the truth but we gotta do better FOR OURSELVES. We've seen for years that nobody gives a fukk about us as a ppl but we've still done nothing to change that. YES these white ppl are racist as fukk and will do what they can to hurt us or hold us back. You think nikkas would try to come together and figure this shyt out, in order for us to have better opportunities in life?...nope, not happening.

Again, I don't agree with Stacey Dash or Gates per say, but nikkas piss me off acting like they're blind, deaf, and dumb when it comes to us needing to get our shyt together, AS A WHOLE. If we know the world we live in isn't fair or whatever, then why the fukk do we just sit back and complain instead of doing what we gotta do for us? All we do is blame this person or that person, which in most cases it is factual to point the finger, but if we ain't gonna do shyt about it then idgaf what nikkas be talking about.

At this point, our youth is fukked (yes y'all lil 18 year and younger ass nikkas on this site). It would be up to our elders to make something shake. All these lil nikkas care about is guns, drugs, and Js (or the lack of). If you live in the city (not the suburbs) tell me I'm lying...

Even if black people were angels, cacs would still kill us like demons. Take your respectability politics elsewhere.
:ufdup:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
>He said something I don't agree with so he is a c00n

It's ogre for him on the coli.

:dwillhuh:

According to the opening post he said, “I’ve got my ass whooped by the police before,” Gates explained. “But do you know why? I was belligerent … I deserved what I got.”

I don't care how belligerent someone gets, they don't deserve to get beat by the police. With that one statement he just gave his okay for police to whoop your azz for anything determined to be......belligerent. By his reasoning if the cashier at Popeye's feels that you've been rude, loud, or belligerent, they then have the right to spit in your food or fukk up your order because hey.......it's the customer's fault.

edit post: Yes, he is a tap dancing c00n for that sh!t. I don't like the over usage of c00n accusations on the Coli as it is ridiculous and too far sweeping, but in this case it's warranted.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I can't come up with the answer. Every race has bad apples but we have a shyt LOAD of bad apples in ours. nikkas try to hide it and act like it ain't the truth but we gotta do better FOR OURSELVES. We've seen for years that nobody gives a fukk about us as a ppl but we've still done nothing to change that. YES these white ppl are racist as fukk and will do what they can to hurt us or hold us back. You think nikkas would try to come together and figure this shyt out, in order for us to have better opportunities in life?...nope, not happening.

Again, I don't agree with Stacey Dash or Gates per say, but nikkas piss me off acting like they're blind, deaf, and dumb when it comes to us needing to get our shyt together, AS A WHOLE. If we know the world we live in isn't fair or whatever, then why the fukk do we just sit back and complain instead of doing what we gotta do for us? All we do is blame this person or that person, which in most cases it is factual to point the finger, but if we ain't gonna do shyt about it then idgaf what nikkas be talking about.

At this point, our youth is fukked (yes y'all lil 18 year and younger ass nikkas on this site). It would be up to our elders to make something shake. All these lil nikkas care about is guns, drugs, and Js (or the lack of). If you live in the city (not the suburbs) tell me I'm lying...
So how do we begin to unite and do better for ourselves while saying "all lives matter" and constantly deflecting from the root cause of all of our problems? What do you think is the root cause of the black community's problems?

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Even if black people were angels, cacs would still kill us like demons. Take your respectability politics elsewhere.
:ufdup:

You obviously need to re-read. Again, this world ain't fair. Either do something to change it or get out here and make shyt shake. I'm not gonna point no fingers...fukk a cac, a nikka, a Hispanic or whatever else...I'm gonna get it regardless, overcoming whatever obstacles are in my way

So how do we begin to unite and do better for ourselves while saying "all lives matter" and constantly deflecting from the root cause of all of our problems? What do you think is the root cause of the black community's problems?

Breh, I wish I knew because I'd then be able to do my part. What I do know is that every other race and culture look out for their own. We don't do that. But the reason I can really care less is because it's gonna take ALL of us to make something change and history shows we have NEVER all come together to excel

Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
ALL LIVES do matter except If you're Black in America..then you're targeted by Jews, the police, and white washed Blacks as a taint.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
:dwillhuh:

According to the opening post he said, “I’ve got my ass whooped by the police before,” Gates explained. “But do you know why? I was belligerent … I deserved what I got.”

I don't care how belligerent someone gets, they don't deserve to get beat by the police. With that one statement he just gave his okay for police to whoop your azz for anything determined to be......belligerent. By his reasoning if the cashier at Popeye's feels that you've been rude, loud, or belligerent, they then have the right to spit in your food or fukk up your order because hey.......it's the customer's fault.

edit post: Yes, he is a tap dancing c00n for that sh!t. I don't like the over usage of c00n accusations on the Coli as it is ridiculous and too far sweeping, but in this case it's warranted.
This isn't a smart human being. You wonder sometimes how these guys get coverage to speak on any platforms.