Kevin Gates THE FRAUD has more writers on his album than Drake (FACTS)

Just Jimmy

Ea$t Side $lime Boss
Daps
All the stanning behind this nikka and the talk of "his" singles Really Really and 2 Phones got me to thinking. How did this c00n ass dumb smart nikka come out of no where cracking codes to have hit billboards singles, so I decided to do some looking around. The answer is, HE DIDN'T! This nikkas whole album is a sham, he doesn't have ONE song credited as a writer by himself: Islah (album) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And the singles :mjlol:
Writers on Really Really:
  • Gilyard (Kevin Gates)
  • Alex Goose (writer credit for Panic At The Disco)
  • William Lobban-Bean (writer credit for BEYONCE, Flo Rida, Jason Derulo and more)
  • Jake Troth (writer credit for J Lo)
Writers on 2 Phones:
  • Gilyard (Kevin Gates)
  • Brittany "Starrah" Hazzard (wrote for RIHANNA, Kid Ink, Jeremih and more)
  • Rick Witherspoon, Jr (wrote for Juicy J)

nikkas on Drake for jacking nobodies while this confused ass nikka had singles engineered by people who wrote for Beyonce, Rihanna and J Lo plus it's WAY more major writers credited.
Now I see why this c00n is all over billboard, he's a industry plant:heh:

UPDATE:
Since there's been an overwhelming amount of a$$holes commenting that producers get writer credits as well (which I'm sure everyone hear already understands) without actually reviewing the page or scrolling thru the thread I'll post tracks here where he's clearly using a writer and then you can view it for yourselves. All different writers aside from his own writing credits
  • 2 Phones: ONE Producer credit and THREE writers
  • Pride: ONE Producer credit and THREE writers
  • La Familia: ONE Producer credit and FOUR writers
  • Ask For More: ONE Producer credit and THREE writers
  • One Thing: ONE Producer credit and THREE writers
  • Excuse Me: ONE Producer credit and THREE writers
  • Kno One: TWO Producer credits (1 "producer" being a 4 person group that gets credit individually as writers) and 7 writers (one who's name is Marlin "HOOKMAN" Bonds):comeon:

Last edited:

Just Jimmy

Ea$t Side $lime Boss
Daps
The word "Plant" is starting to completely lose it's meaning. Kevin Gates been dropping Mixtapes since like 2006...

That may be true, but what else would you call a rapper who claims to be so real and authentic using not only writers but this caliber of writers and passing them off as his own singles? That's jew/label backing shyt. :ld:

Just Jimmy

Ea$t Side $lime Boss
Daps
you do realize goose, troth, etc PRODUCED those songs hence the credits :snoop:
You do realize if you took time out to actually look at the wiki there are listings for producers AND writers? :dahell:

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
idgas.gif