Kevin Gates THE FRAUD has more writers on his album than Drake (FACTS)

Just Jimmy

Ea$t Side $lime Boss
Daps
Wikipedia is facts? :francis:

I just watched an interview w/ Jeru who said he fixed his birthday on his page, and 30min later someone changed it back.

Im no Gates stan...only song I ever heard of his is 2 phones (I dont even like that).
It just seems like you were quick to make a hate thread w/o doing any real leg work to find out facts.

What if this is true...and all they wrote were hooks.
You know thats not a big deal right?

Again...a wikipedia page isnt facts. How do you know the credits are listed correctly?
You find the hard copy of the album then and look for the credits nikka since you acting like you got something to gain from defending this nikka :cape:

All they wrote was hooks? Not a big deal? :camby:
This is rap nikka, shyt ain't ok. nikkas aint got no respect for the culture and run to defend fakkits. I'd be ok with it if he wasnt talkin that super gangster shyt but he is, so I aint fukkin with it. If he lying in a hook what else he lying about?

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
Has Kevin Gates claimed to be one of the best MCs/lyricts out? Kendrick has

@Just Jimmy if you're mad about this, how about the Pimp The Hood writing tents Duckworth employs?

Wikipedia is facts? :francis:

I just watched an interview w/ Jeru who said he fixed his birthday on his page, and 30min later someone changed it back.

:dead:

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

- 8ball Investments™ CEO -
Daps
Reppin
Myself
I always suspected that Black Hippy turned into "Kendrick Lamar".

He has every last one of the group members flows down pact except for maybe Q's.

Just Jimmy

Ea$t Side $lime Boss
Daps
Are the credits for writing or are they credited for possible samples?
Definitely writing credits. You dont even have to google each writer just look for the tracks with the disproportionate amounts of writers to like 1 producer.

@Just Jimmy if you're mad about this, how about the Pimp The Hood writing tents Duckworth employs?

:dead:
If were talking about Young Aubrey I'm indifferent. He never tried to force a gangster persona down my throat *pause*, and he's always been an actor in the most literal sense. This other guy swears he's super thug getting bars from nikkas that write for Rihanna and he's a different ethnicity/religion every 2 months, he's fraudulent.
But hey I'll let the stans stan, who am I to stand in the way :manny:

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
Definitely writing credits. You dont even have to google each writer just look for the tracks with the disproportionate amounts of writers to like 1 producer.

If were talking about Young Aubrey I'm indifferent. He never tried to force a gangster persona down my throat *pause*, and he's always been an actor in the most literal sense. This other guy swears he's super thug getting bars from nikkas that write for Rihanna and he's a different ethnicity/religion every 2 months, he's fraudulent.
But hey I'll let the stans stan, who am I to stand in the way :manny:

Fair enough, but what about Kendrick?

Just Jimmy

Ea$t Side $lime Boss
Daps
Fair enough, but what about Kendrick?
Honestly I used to listen to OverlyDedicated/Section80 Kendrick so I can't make the best assessment on his new shyt. Do you think he bar swapping? I always felt nikkas like him and J Cole was so deep in the art they wouldn't use writers.

But I'll also say this. I don't consider nikkas thats on your "team" writers. If you and the homies in the studio, and Kendrick says some shyt and Q is like "nah, say this" I'm ok with that. I'm specifically against outsourced nikkas, like they wrote the shyt and gave it to a nikka. That's weak.

Daps
Honestly I used to listen to OverlyDedicated/Section80 Kendrick so I can't make the best assessment on his new shyt. Do you think he bar swapping? I always felt nikkas like him and J Cole was so deep in the art they wouldn't use writers.

But I'll also say this. I don't consider nikkas thats on your "team" writers. If you and the homies in the studio, and Kendrick says some shyt and Q is like "nah, say this" I'm ok with that. I'm specifically against outsourced nikkas, like they wrote the shyt and gave it to a nikka. That's weak.

Millz is his fat blac producer.he at tha end of og boobie black murder game. Listen 2 that verse & tell me you think he really gotta writer 2 write some gangsta ass shyt like that

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
his new album weaker than his older music that's for sure, even though there's some decent tracks. he went too commercial.

Just Jimmy

Ea$t Side $lime Boss
Daps
@Just Jimmy post ya address!!!
I'm a BK boy all day, catch the 4 to Eastern Parkway. Let me know when you touch, I'll pay for your dollar van and all that. Pull up. :birdman:

Producers are considered songwriters as well
I'm aware. Now if you'd care to view the actual credits page you'll see SEVERAL songs listed with 1 producer and 3 to 4 writers. Simple math.

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

- 8ball Investments™ CEO -
Daps
Reppin
Myself
In real life its just a typical power-play.

On features and Mixtapes he probably writes his own shyt, considering how short his projects actually are. But on Commercial releases (like this 1) he gets "polished" Vets to assist him to get a more "Pop Friendly" sound.

Typical Label shyt. Its part of the purpose they're there for.

If Gates banked $1000000 a Single so to say he has to break that down a few ways. Leaving him with a 200k-300k profit at the end of the day.

Sure it may sound like Rape. But if all he did was contribute 30 or 40 Bars [give or take] then off of that particular record alone, how much could he really complain? Especially when he usually makes his money from "Mixtapes".

All of that Nationwide\Worldwide Exposure just off of 1 record in particular isnt quite that bad foreal. In "humble" terms