Kevin Gates THE FRAUD has more writers on his album than Drake (FACTS)

jilla82

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
the internet
All they wrote was hooks? Not a big deal? :camby:
This is rap nikka, shyt ain't ok. nikkas aint got no respect for the culture and run to defend fakkits. I'd be ok with it if he wasnt talkin that super gangster shyt but he is, so I aint fukkin with it. If he lying in a hook what else he lying about?
how old are you?

Nobody has ever worried about rappers having their hooks written for them.
Thats always been common practice.
You think someone like Pharrell isnt writing most of the hooks on the songs produces?

The Drake thing didnt blow up till people realized people were writing actual bars for him.

Just Jimmy

Ea$t Side $lime Boss
Daps
how old are you?

Nobody has ever worried about rappers having their hooks written for them.
Thats always been common practice.
You think someone like Pharrell isnt writing most of the hooks on the songs produces?

The Drake thing didnt blow up till people realized people were writing actual bars for him.
To me the difference is we're not talking about all rappers and entertainers, and not Pharrell. We're talking about a certain type of rapper that is put into the light that they're in based off their lyrical prowess like a upper tier rapper. If you told me Andre 3000 had another nikka write Hey Ya or some shyt I'd be fukked up. To me certain type of rappers music is supposed to mean shyt and not be manufactured