Kevin Gates THE FRAUD has more writers on his album than Drake (FACTS)

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
A producer is a writer as well if the producer wrote the music. Writing credits are divided between music and lyrics. The producer is not always a writer (see: Quincy Jones does not have a writers credit on the song Thriller). It's very rare to see a rap song with only the rapper credited as a writer unless the rapper did all the music by himself.

Just Jimmy

Ea$t Side $lime Boss
Daps
Yes you get credited in both sections :snoop:
Cool, now how about AGAIN you go and look at the wiki and tell me who's listed as the writers and producer for 2 Phones, and Pride, and La Familia. Don't be a dikkhead breh. I know it's upsetting for you but I ain't make the shyt up. The nikkas a fraud get over it.:stopitslime:

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
That may be true, but what else would you call a rapper who claims to be so real and authentic using not only writers but this caliber of writers and passing them off as his own singles? That's jew/label backing shyt. :ld:

When artists get Signed, labels will usually have them work with writers/producers that can help them become more "commercialized" if that makes sense?

Also, All Signed Artists are technically backed by Jews tho... technically... :ld:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Cool, now how about AGAIN you go and look at the wiki and tell me who's listed as the writers and producer for 2 Phones, and Pride, and La Familia. Don't be a dikkhead breh. I know it's upsetting for you but I ain't make the shyt up. The nikkas a fraud get over it.:stopitslime:

you aren't very bright.

Just Jimmy

Ea$t Side $lime Boss
Daps
A producer is a writer as well if the producer wrote the music. Writing credits are divided between music and lyrics. The producer is not always a writer (see: Quincy Jones does not have a writers credit on the song Thriller). It's very rare to see a rap song with only the rapper credited as a writer unless the rapper did all the music by himself.
Agreed. Now if you would for the sake of argument, look at the wiki. I'll pick out one track and you can review the others.
Track 5 listed La Familia theres 4 "writers" credited. One got credits for writing and producing and thats listed as "Millz". The two others that are not Kevin Gates are song writers, it's not hard to find just click their highlighted links.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All the stanning behind this nikka and the talk of "his" singles Really Really and 2 Phones got me to thinking. How did this c00n ass dumb smart nikka come out of no where cracking codes to have hit billboards singles, so I decided to do some looking around. The answer is, HE DIDN'T! This nikkas whole album is a sham, he doesn't have ONE song credited as a writer by himself: Islah (album) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And the singles :mjlol:
Writers on Really Really:
  • Gilyard (Kevin Gates)
  • Alex Goose (writer credit for Panic At The Disco)
  • William Lobban-Bean (writer credit for BEYONCE, Flo Rida, Jason Derulo and more)
  • Jake Troth (writer credit for J Lo)
Writers on 2 Phones:
  • Gilyard (Kevin Gates)
  • Brittany "Starrah" Hazzard (wrote for RIHANNA, Kid Ink, Jeremih and more)
  • Rick Witherspoon, Jr (wrote for Juicy J)

nikkas on Drake for jacking nobodies while this confused ass nikka had singles engineered by people who wrote for Beyonce, Rihanna and J Lo plus it's WAY more major writers credited.
Now I see why this c00n is all over billboard, he's a industry plant:heh:
Thanks for another exposal of the super saiyan c00n that is Kevin Gates

Just Jimmy

Ea$t Side $lime Boss
Daps
I did a quick search on the first name you list (Alex Goose) and can already see he's a producer.
Alex Goose

and then on his Instagram he said he produced that song (check the comments)

Do we really need to keep going with this?

Ok, did you care to google anyone else??? Did you bother to look at the wiki? :snoop:
Again, Track 5 La Familia listed as 4 writers, 1 producers. The other two dudes are producers AND writers:

"the duo wrote numerous Billboard Hot 100 songs, including Miley Cyrus' "We Can't Stop", Rihanna's "Pour It Up", and Ciara's "I'm Out."[12][16] "Pour It Up" appeared on Rihanna's album, Unapologetic, which won Best Urban Contemporary Album at the 2014 Grammy Awards. [17][18] The following year, Rock City contributed to three separate albums that received Grammy nominations—Miley Cyrus' Bangerz, Ariana Grande's My Everything (both of which were nominated in the Best Pop Vocal Album category) and Iggy Azalea's The New Classic (which was nominated for Best Rap Album).[4][19][20][21]"

nikkas on SUPER STAN for this nikka :russ:
fukk facts brehs

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
I looked at it, it had 1 producer named Mad Max and the other credits were 4 writers

I don't fully get how to interpret this but a writing credit could be one bar

jilla82

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Ok, did you care to google anyone else??? Did you bother to look at the wiki? :snoop:
Again, Track 5 La Familia listed as 4 writers, 1 producers. The other two dudes are producers AND writers:

"the duo wrote numerous Billboard Hot 100 songs, including Miley Cyrus' "We Can't Stop", Rihanna's "Pour It Up", and Ciara's "I'm Out."[12][16] "Pour It Up" appeared on Rihanna's album, Unapologetic, which won Best Urban Contemporary Album at the 2014 Grammy Awards. [17][18] The following year, Rock City contributed to three separate albums that received Grammy nominations—Miley Cyrus' Bangerz, Ariana Grande's My Everything (both of which were nominated in the Best Pop Vocal Album category) and Iggy Azalea's The New Classic (which was nominated for Best Rap Album).[4][19][20][21]"

nikkas on SUPER STAN for this nikka :russ:
fukk facts brehs
Wikipedia is facts? :francis:

I just watched an interview w/ Jeru who said he fixed his birthday on his page, and 30min later someone changed it back.

Im no Gates stan...only song I ever heard of his is 2 phones (I dont even like that).
It just seems like you were quick to make a hate thread w/o doing any real leg work to find out facts.

What if this is true...and all they wrote were hooks.
You know thats not a big deal right?

Again...a wikipedia page isnt facts. How do you know the credits are listed correctly?

Just Jimmy

Ea$t Side $lime Boss
Daps
Thanks for another exposal of the super saiyan c00n that is Kevin Gates
nikkas aint tryna hear this shyt at all breh but I think thats what makes it even funnier :heh:

I looked at it, it had 1 producer named Mad Max and the other credits were 4 writers

I don't fully get how to interpret this but a writing credit could be one bar

There's no other way to interpret it. It's a nikka who raps who claims to be Mr Super Authentic and he's bar swapping with professional writers.
Another writer on 2 Phones all you have to do is google is Brittany Starrah Hazzard - just google it and scroll down the page, it's not a conspiracy brehs I promise :whoa:

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Has Kevin Gates claimed to be one of the best MCs/lyricts out? Drake has