Kevin Hart Copping Pleas After Cheating

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
Spousal support and child support are different. The average guy will have to pay child support in a divorce. Guys who are more wealthy may have to pay spousal support AND child support, but again they can afford it.

Yea its not about what they can afford or cannot since with child support AND spousal support the woman does not have to work or lift a finger. Which is why you support it... :yeshrug:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
just dont wife any of em and keep it up forever. :mjgrin:

chris webber did it. these other dudes can do it too.

you get old eventually when those grays start popping in and these lil heifers calling you a creepy old man and you're stuck with a woman your age, mean as fukk, with her own kids - you'd wish you could have settle on your own terms.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
:francis:
Arranged marriages are no where near the same as this... Nice try though.

Breh, in arab/african countries there are communities where men having multiple wives is common. :what:

One woman for one man is a modern concept mostly brought about by cacs..

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Breh, in arab/african countries there are communities where men having multiple wives is common. :what:

One woman for one man is a modern concept mostly brought about by cacs..

Kevin Hart could have multiple wives, problem is, he would much rather fukk other women in secret instead of being up front with his wife.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
ARRANGED MARRIAGES

It doesnt matter what you call it (and they're not always arranged). They have multiple wives which was my original point. Take your semantical arguments elsewhere :camby:

Kevin Hart could have multiple wives, problem is, he would much rather fukk other women in secret instead of being up front with his wife.

I might give you that with his first wife. But this wife knew what was up because in an instagram post posted in this thread, she says that Kevin was cheating on his first wife BEFORE she (the second wife) knew him. But I agree, once you get married with a marriage contract, as I said, all bets are off when it comes to having something on the side and facing no consequences.