Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
gQ4Dn99.gif

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
You're upthread crying about men not being able to afford spousal support and child support
But here now suggesting men should be able to have multiple wives
:hula:

Nobody's crying. You just have poor comprehension skills. I didnt say anything about men NOT being able to afford spousal/child support. In fact the lady I was responding to said they (celebrities) CAN afford both and I said its not about what they can or cant afford. I said that spousal/child support in THIS SOCIETY, if we're all about being "fair" and "equal", shouldnt mean that one spouse even after divorce has to pay for the full lifestyle of another to the extent where the other doesnt even have to work or lift a finger.

Thats without mentioning that the courts in cases of child/spousal support CLEARLY lean towards women. The sad thing is that this society is on its last legs, and when it falls, things will be restored to the way that Im telling you. So no more coddling you females with biased logic. Heres where you're right though:

Newsflash
In countries where men have multiple wives
They have to support all of the wives and all of the children

Ding ding ding! This is what keeps the multiple wives things in check. This means the dude on the corner who can barely provide for himself, isnt supposed to have multiple wives. To have multiple wives the man is supposed to be able to afford to care for them and the children that come from them.

Perhaps you should start referring to the crazy mormon polygamy cults where the "extra" wives apply for welfare and food stamps, that seems to be more along the lines of what you think polygmous marriages are supposed to be.

Im sorry that you cant comprehend the points Im making. Next time just ask and I can make it clearer instead of running with your own (incorrect) interpretation :yeshrug:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
These nikkas love giving their fortunes away

Damn man... Make over 100 million+, be a rich and popular black comedian. have a wife, cheat on the wife with the side piece, then marry the side piece get her pregnant and get extorted because you cant stop fukking random women. now you out here paying child support and spousal support to an ex wife and might have to pay it AGAIN if the new wife decides to divorce your dumb ass....

#GMB4LYFE my friends...:francis:

Joey Creed

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Damn man... Make over 100 million+, be a rich and popular black comedian. have a wife, cheat on the wife with the side piece, then marry the side piece get her pregnant and get extorted because you cant stop fukking random women. now you out here paying child support and spousal support to an ex wife and might have to pay it AGAIN if the new wife decides to divorce your dumb ass....

#GMB4LYFE my friends...:francis:

I ever get rich, I'm not thinking about marriage until 40, 45 years old. fukk that.

If you have that kinda loot, there's no rush to get married. George Clooney didn't tie the knot until 55. Leo still not married at 43. There's no rush. Get all the fukking out your system. Find a young broad to seed up when you ready. Kevin was with his first wife throughout his 20s, then with Eniko throughout his 30s. He never been free and able to enjoy being rich and single. He gonna keep having these issues.

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Smart move to come clean, cause once them black ballers get in your pockets they'll never stop

Yeah.....to your family. The fukk he sitting on his phone apologozing to his wife and kids via Instagram :martin:

Ain't nothing sacred no more. That's family business....nikkas will do anything for likes and retweets.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I ever get rich, I'm not thinking about marriage until 40, 45 years old. fukk that.

If you have that kinda loot, there's no rush to get married. George Clooney didn't tie the knot until 55. Leo still not married at 43. There's no rush. Get all the fukking out your system. Find a young broad to seed up when you ready. Kevin was with his first wife throughout his 20s, then with Eniko throughout his 30s. He never been free and able to enjoy being rich and single. He gonna keep having these issues.

I agree... If I'm making anywhere of 50-100 milly plus there's NO reason to get married especially in this day and age... fukk that...:rudy: