Kevin Hart Copping Pleas After Cheating

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why does any guy get married, you know youre gonna cheat and if you don't its cause you prob fell off and no bytches wanna fukk like chris rock said as faithful as your options which makes It even worse that famous or rich dudes get married. You know youre gonna cheat its guaranteed idgaf what nobody says lol

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Think about what she has to go through for 9 months lol. 9 months of monogamous sex (with his own beautiful wife) is not enough and she's going through a pregnancy? Like 9 months of respecting his wife and having lots of sex with her is not good enough? As if he's the one who is struggling? It's selfish af :wow:
man please he tired of fukking her first off, second shes preggo shes not still beautiful, and he can fukk any girl cause he rich and famous, foh with this simp shyt. he got her living in the lap of luxury right ? let her get some "faithful" nikka that's broke or middle class if she wants to not worry about that,

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
:gucci: can anyone really blame him

:gucci: nothing but bad bytches

only as faithful as your options....damn

I think there some dudes in his position that have kept it 100 hunnid faithful.....
...I.assume.

I'm not gone lie, I would pound Torrei's thick ass.

Last edited:

shadowking

All Star
Daps
Yeah the lesson is don't do shyt that will fukk up the gravy train. Right now he has touring and movie money and also the Nike deal. He's at peak earning potential season so dumb shyt like this is a liability. But part of not fukking up the gravy train is not getting married in the first place when you still wanna fukk bytches and do the rock start/movie star shyt.

Well America is puritanical by nature so unfortunately the big deals come to celebs who can show a "family image". But yes he did mess up big time

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Lol. How about not fukking up AGAIN esp when you have a pregnant wife and you're already paying/paid a ex-wife 175,000 a month.

Yes, ppl make mistakes but you'd think dealing with the courts would teach you. Then again, I guess the nikka enjoys giving his $$$ away.

Let me send one of my thot bytches his way..WE need some bread!!

Goddamn at that paper

U def on the wrong post playa..

These weirdos man

Now he let this broad have pics, texts etc.......man I am tired of watching these dudes be THIS fukkING IGNORANT...