Kevin Hart Copping Pleas After Cheating

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
Its hard as fukk to be loyal when you are successful black man who is in shape and well known nationwide and ya money is long. I wish him luck and hopefully he learns from this.
#1 Reason to avoid marriage.

If you are rich & famous.. Getting married is *pointless

assuming you already have children (or don't want any) and are 20 - 50 yrs old

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
#1 Reason to avoid marriage.

If you are rich & famous.. Getting married is *pointless

assuming you already have children (or don't want any) and are 20 - 50 yrs old
Marriage is great for finances. You can save a lot of money, not just on taxes but by funneling certain businesses/costs through your wife. That's why rich men get married over and over again.

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
man please he tired of fukking her first off, second shes preggo shes not still beautiful, and he can fukk any girl cause he rich and famous, foh with this simp shyt. he got her living in the lap of luxury right ? let her get some "faithful" nikka that's broke or middle class if she wants to not worry about that,
Simp shyt to not cheat on your beautiful pregnant wife who is carrying your child? You get a nice bed to lay in so it's a trade off that I can fukk and romance anyone else I want fukk my vows and my word, right?

People are so weak minded. No integrity,no honesty, no accountability, no mental health. just living like a diagnosable narcissist and telling other people their humanity is "simp shyt". This is the age of me me me. You realize you (and Kevin, fukk money) are just as insignificant as anyone else right?

Nono you're right, friend. Life is all about you. Youand your dikk are the only things that matter:comeon:. fukk anyone else in your life who loves trusts and depends on you as long as you get to spill your smelly cottage cheese cum on someone else who doesn't care about you.

Do you guys have souls? Are you just shells walking around pretending to be human? Do you just eat sleep fukk and nothing in between? Do you seriously not understand why this would be upsetting for his wife?

Last edited:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
You're upthread crying about men not being able to afford spousal support and child support
But here now suggesting men should be able to have multiple wives
:hula:

Newsflash
In countries where men have multiple wives
They have to support all of the wives and all of the children

Perhaps you should start referring to the crazy mormon polygamy cults where the "extra" wives apply for welfare and food stamps, that seems to be more along the lines of what you think polygmous marriages are supposed to be.
Its much cheaper to have multiple wives than to be paying multiple wives in spousal and child support. Let's not act basic here.

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
Marriage is great for finances. You can save a lot of money, not just on taxes but by funneling certain businesses/costs through your wife. That's why rich men get married over and over again.

And what happens to those profits & stability of those businesses after a sex tape gets released or her sister is kicking you in the chest in s public elevator and you're apologizing on Instagram...LOL

What's that Divorce lawyer gonna cost on top of what she takes
Fukk that...

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Simp shyt to not cheat on your beautiful pregnant wife who is carrying your child? You get a nice bed to lay in so it's a trade off that I can fukk and romance anyone else I want fukk my vows and my word, right?

People are so weak minded. No integrity,no honesty, no accountability, no mental health. just living like a diagnosable narcissist and telling other people their humanity is "simp shyt". This is the age of me me me. You realize you (and Kevin, fukk money) are just as insignificant as anyone else right?

Nono you're right, friend. Life is all about you. Youand your dikk are the only things that matter:comeon:. fukk anyone else in your life who loves trusts and depends on you as long as you get to spill your smelly cottage cheese cum on someone else who doesn't care about you.

Do you guys have souls? Are you just shells walking around pretending to be human? Do you just eat sleep fukk and nothing in between? Do you seriously not understand why this would be upsetting for his wife?
You seem more upset than Kevin Harts wife.

Relax breh

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Its much cheaper to have multiple wives than to be paying multiple wives in spousal and child support. Let's not act basic here.

So it would be much better for people to be honest about their intentions upfront (I mentioned this way back in the thread) there are plenty of people who are willing to engage in an open relationship dadt or swinging.

Just be honest and upfront about it.

His wife was a side chick so it's not like she had a problem sharing dikk then.
:yeshrug:

I have no problem with any arrangements that other grown people work into their relationships, and that includes multiple marriage. As long as all parties agree.