Kevin Hart Copping Pleas After Cheating

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
9 months is a long to tho :patrice:
Think about what she has to go through for 9 months lol. 9 months of monogamous sex (with his own beautiful wife) is not enough and she's going through a pregnancy? Like 9 months of respecting his wife and having lots of sex with her is not good enough? As if he's the one who is struggling? It's selfish af :wow:

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Damn man... Make over 100 million+, be a rich and popular black comedian. have a wife, cheat on the wife with the side piece, then marry the side piece get her pregnant and get extorted because you cant stop fukking random women. now you out here paying child support and spousal support to an ex wife and might have to pay it AGAIN if the new wife decides to divorce your dumb ass....

#GMB4LYFE my friends...:francis:
I always thought it was so weird how when he was "lil kev", he used to talk about how much he loved his wife & kids. Announced his divorce and then started going around saying this new girl is his "queen"...

Kev is about 37 or 38. Still very young, popular, & rich. Why go back to being boo'd up. Eddie Murphy use to do the same shyt. Obviously people get divorces for a multitude of reasons but I would think if I'm married with kids, does it really make sense to get divorced to do the same shyt ALL over again so soon....

It's the same type of women out here, every woman out here is looking for ring from regular dudes, so if you're rich with power then it's even worse. If I'm kev's position after that divorce, I would simply just date for 3-5 yrs and I wouldn't even do that exclusively to one woman. That's how you keep it real off the rip.

You described it perfectly breh, not a good look how dude is moving...

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Damn man... Make over 100 million+, be a rich and popular black comedian. have a wife, cheat on the wife with the side piece, then marry the side piece get her pregnant and get extorted because you cant stop fukking random women. now you out here paying child support and spousal support to an ex wife and might have to pay it AGAIN if the new wife decides to divorce your dumb ass....

#GMB4LYFE my friends...:francis:
it's the gang! SQUAD!

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Just be single and don't fukking get married. I don't get why men in his position always try to force marriage.

Daps
Yeah.....to your family. The fukk he sitting on his phone apologozing to his wife and kids via Instagram :martin:

Ain't nothing sacred no more. That's family business....nikkas will do anything for likes and retweets.
Because whatever it is will come out. He's a A list celebrity with a brand, his fan base is mostly chicks I'd guess. He's trying to get out in front of it to save his image. :yeshrug:

He ain't a regular dude

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Its hard as fukk to be loyal when you are successful black man who is in shape and well known nationwide and ya money is long. I wish him luck and hopefully he learns from this.

Yeah the lesson is don't do shyt that will fukk up the gravy train. Right now he has touring and movie money and also the Nike deal. He's at peak earning potential season so dumb shyt like this is a liability. But part of not fukking up the gravy train is not getting married in the first place when you still wanna fukk bytches and do the rock start/movie star shyt.