Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is interesting. I’ll play devils ad.

Can black men really contribute to breeding out a low birth rate if the man is leading his household? It would be different if a BW got with a WM, cause she’s giving up herself and chose to let a WM lead her household.

The kids from a BM / non-black woman may not look like Jaden Smith, it may come out more dark skinned, is that still breeding out blackness, if the kid looks black?

Side note - Also since Serena’s name has been thrown around, Serena’s venture capital company doesn’t donate to BM. Only WM & Women. Supporting Trap’s point. Literally just dropped $10 mill to support some cac company.

:manny:

Good questions theoretically, but sometimes the answer takes time like when grand children come into play as well as the kids mindset. If you look like Lebron but grand kids look like Mohammed Ali grandson Baggio .....uhmm :francis:

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
:deadmanny: So this dude Kevin Samuels must be the new YouTube stimulus package. You talk about him and your views increase. I wonder when that sotamayor dude or umar will go at him.
They already have lol

He has said some weird racist shyt though… Remember he said black people speak the way that we do because of our thicker tongue or some wild sh-t. He also suggested specialized chapstick because we have thicker lips.

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Gorgeous Dre not even married to a black woman :mjlol:

Shut the fukk up nikka :mjlol:

Dre's "Daily Fire" YouTube series from 2018 was fire content and he's a very intelligent brother.... He would have me fired up during my early morning gym sessions.

but come on bro.... your wife not even black...... stop the pandering.

LevelUp

🧞🪔 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙇𝙖𝙢𝙥 🧞🪔
Daps
So I did a simple Google search: I remember his sassy neck rolling ass from the documentary. Gorgeous Dre of all people shouldnt even be in front of a camera giving advice or anything his arrest records is out their and the charges in regards to him.

Apparently from Google his brother was shot by police. And was trying be an activist in Seattle & Vegas. Only to get found out by a lawyer to be swindling money under the table. Google the pissedoffprosector.vegas . It actually was the 5 result to come up over here.
:camby: to the boffum

Last edited:

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
I don't get.

People call KS knowing what he about.

Women call to specifically be critiqued, ask advice or troll.

KS responds accordingly.

Anybody bytching about how KS operates doesn't watch his shows in context or it's entirety

Many times, he asks women to look in the comments, and they hold the same sentiments.

Wanna see KS ask the pimp why did he settle for a white woman if he has a problem with his platform to help black woman.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't understand why this dude is so angry?

I understand him not liking the gas analogy KS used in that one show, but let's keep it real...

People categorize other people all the time.

When a woman says that she only wants a HVM, she is categorizing all the other men who isn't HV as not being suitable for her.

When a woman says that a man needs to make 200K+, then those who make under 200K isn't suitable for her.

When a woman says that a man has to be a certain height, body type, possess a certain educational level, has a certain dikk size, etc., she is eliminating men who don't posses those traits & attributes.

So, my question is..Does that make her a white supremacist? Isn't she judging men based on white standards?

KS's messages often get misconstrued and misinterpreted. He often tell women that if they want a certain outcome that they have to do the work to obtain said outcome.

He also tell women to focus on men that are on their realistic level. He tells women to get off their delusions of grandeur and tailor their expectations to something that is realistically attainable.

People who are single choose to be single whether people want to believe it or not. People who are in relationships/marriages are in them based on choice.

No man or woman is above reproach. Pointing fingers while ignoring the remaining fingers point back to the person pointing the finger is played out! People gotta deal with the person in the mirror first before dealing with those outside of the mirror.

Lastly, the ex pimp may not be the best person challenge KS when at one point he treated women as cash cows and commodities.

BTW..

Women who are against KS and his message certainly have the right to do their own thing. If they wanna overinflate their SMV and have unrealistic expectations, then run with that and see where it gets them. However, if they don't get the outcome their seeking, then they need to take ownership of their decisions and not blame others for said decisions...

jay83

Superstar
Daps
I’ve never seen this…. And I’ve seen a lot of shyt on YouTube. I’ve never seen so many random people use someone’s name for a come up like this.

You would’ve thought Kevin Samuels is implementing laws or policy’s that were detrimental to black people or black women with all the attention he’s getting and people conspiring to take him off YouTube.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Off topic, but I think both Kevin & Dre are in their 50s

And see how young & vibrant they both look.

See what happens when black men eat right & take care of ourselves.

Treat your body right & you're gonna be having hoes until your 70s.