Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Huh why you say that? If anything it's the other way around. That chick is on some stalker shyt constantly lingering around, showing up to multiple shows etc. KS wants to know what her deal is.
just remove her, he knows her deal; to be contrarian and to get her face on screen. Kevin already said in another show that she’s the type he would’ve chased back in the day because she’s a challenge

the whole doing the valley girl accent, mocking her bit was more annoying than whatever bs she was saying

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Shoutout to the elder that came on flexing her Tom Fords & Rolex and wedding ring that said she would NEVER leave her husband :wow:

Black excellence.

That shyt was motivation.

When I'm an elder, I want my wife drippin like that. :wow:
That was a moment :wow:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
just remove her, he knows her deal; to be contrarian and to get her face on screen. Kevin already said in another show that she’s the type he would’ve chased back in the day because she’s a challenge

the whole doing the valley girl accent, mocking her bit was more annoying than whatever bs she was saying

Basically she’s trying to get chosen and scooped by either KS or one of the callers. Only dudes she’s dealing with is SoundCloud rappers & Athletes who just hittin and quittin

w them juvederm lips

:mjlol:

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps

It's what he does to stalkers of him/the show. Give them one last chance to say their piece, roast them and block them for good. Some find it funny, some find it annoying I guess. :manny:

Side note: I thought she a real cutie the first time I saw her on the smoke show (guess it was the dark room), but upon further inspection......nah not really :patrice:

YaThreadFloppedB!

Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
It's what he does to stalkers of him/the show. Give them one last chance to say their piece, roast them and block them for good. Some find it funny, some find it annoying I guess. :manny:

Side note: I thought she a real cutie the first time I saw her on the smoke show (guess it was the dark room), but upon further inspection......nah not really :patrice:
I never saw her attractiveness which is why I was confused on why kevin was entertaining her so much to begin with, then I remember he said he liked those types.

the brown skin girl with the glasses who came on before her that lived in LA looked waaay better to me

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
But this is reality tho :gucci:

Men with more options are more likely to not just have one woman because they have more options and they can easily replace the chicks who don’t like it.

He may possibly meet a chick from time to time that got him so open he considers being a one woman man but a single man who’s upper echelon is not going around thinking “I want to just find one woman”.
It's crazy, because it's money v fedelity and being desired.

In the simplest of terms, money=security/status.

And for some people it's status, and once you attain, you upgrade and even live out fantasies, from Hugh Heffner to Drake Tupac and 50, to Gabrielle Union and Amber Rose.

Those people upgraded or lived out fantasies. We known the stories.

Its one of the reasons why men are considered "The prize"

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Bc he's not there to debate. He's there to convey the wishes of the market: hvm. You dont argue with the market. You, as the seller, either listen or flop. :yeshrug:

:jbhmm: There is a middle space for cult favorites or niche markets (ie, super thick, or bratty, or whatever), but obviously, that will only appeal to a small percentage.

But he straight up said he is looking for female callers who disagree with what he says :dwillhuh:

Then when he gets one he doesn’t let her speak :gucci:

I’m a big advocate for real life experience being more valid than ”studies” on sample sizes of people where we don’t know what the motive of the people conducting them are.

People who try to dismiss real world experience and hide behind “studies”, links, charts etc come off as unintelligent to me.

I agree as a woman gets older her sex drives rivals and may be even greater than men her age. She was bout to shut his whole argument down and he got shook and ran. That’s what I saw :unimpressed:

MECCA1000

All Star
Daps
Starts at 27:30
This nikka was
giphy.webp

Had her mad as fukk and fumbling :dead:
Nah ..... he just swerved what the actual topic was and was advocating that we must go along to get along in white corporate America. He came through with his regular history talking points that wasn't totally revelant to the conversation

YaThreadFloppedB!

Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Nah ..... he just swerved what the actual topic was and was advocating that we must go along to get along in white corporate America. He came through with his regular history talking points that wasn't totally revelant to the conversation
kevin also brung up that white men can’t wear mohawks and mullets... that those are not accepted in corporate america.

He’s correct, but those are haircuts/hairstyles.

Kay’s point was that the way that black women hair naturally grows out of their scalp isn’t considered proper in a corporate setting and is rooted in racism which she is 100% correct on that point.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
But he straight up said he is looking for female callers who disagree with what he says :dwillhuh:

Then when he gets one he doesn’t let her speak :gucci:

I’m a big advocate for real life experience being more valid than ”studies” on sample sizes of people where we don’t know what the motive of the people conducting them are.

People who try to dismiss real world experience and hide behind “studies”, links, charts etc come off as unintelligent to me.

I agree as a woman gets older her sex drives rivals and may be even greater than men her age. She was bout to shut his whole argument down and he got shook and ran. That’s what I saw :unimpressed:
He said even tho women’s sex drive increases it still isn’t equal to the average healthy man. She couldn’t win that argument