Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Right lmaooooo:laff: Those educated chicks be spewing more bullshyt then the birds. At least these birds are honest with their bullshyt. Those communication degree queens be do all types verbal kung Fu:dead:

exactly my nikka.
if anything those "low brow" women are the ones a lot of the smarter women champion and look up to because their so independent and make their own money and blah blah blah

you got Maxine Waters publicly thanking Meg like she done cured cancer. :mjlol:

Hell, didn't we just get an episode where a PHD said she'd just boil sea water to survive :hhh:

Most of them have the same level of intelligence when you start digging deeper. :manny:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Silver hair actually sat through the entire convo. I guess she smartened up.

:jbhmm:

But yes, this is what happens when you mix entitlement, feminism, social media and weak simps lol they think they run the world all from showing ass cheeks and think they know more than a man twice their age.

:mjlol:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
exactly my nikka.
if anything those "low brow" women are the ones a lot of the smarter women champion and look up to because their so independent and make their own money and blah blah blah

you got Maxine Waters publicly thanking Meg like she done cured cancer. :mjlol:

Hell, didn't we just get an episode where a PHD said she'd just boil sea water to survive :hhh:

Most of them have the same level of intelligence when you start digging deeper. :manny:
Right, what the fukk is the difference :mjlol:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just a generation of uninformed mfers.. :snoop:

Even smart drug dealers know that shyt temporary..

Why kevin always arguing with these same white bytches anyway?