• Total voters

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Inside the NBA MUST SEE TV right now. These nikkas acting a fool.:russ:

Man I'm never missing this show if I can catch it...it's the best sports show on tv
An underrated aspect of inside the NBA is that none of the guys played the same position so they all have different understandings and insights into the game.

Im glad theres a superstar that takes shyt personal. Cant fault giannis for this loss
Wouldn't surprise me if the Bucks win the next four games.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Don’t forget. New York is mad too :mjlol:
Y’all just can’t keep our name out ya mouth :francis: enjoy the win keep it fukkin moving.

I swear to god I’ve never hated the hawks but since some of y’all manufactured this beef years ago it’s annoying as shyt.

you got plenty knicks fans in here starting to give y’all props but you can’t help but keep talking about us. :snoop:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bottom of the Lake
Milwaukee coaching is terrible period and this goes for a lot of these teams today

if you don’t have a player name steph curry, Klay Thompson or Damian Lilliard on your roster , your team shouldn’t be throwing up more than 20 three point shots a game period

especially if your team is Milwaukee

majority of your points should be in the paint and inside the 3 point line

I know Atlanta was 8 for 32 , but no way in hell with your roster of big dudes you should be shooting 37 times outside the arch and u only made 8 yourself

Daps
You say it like John Collins wasn't right there swiping at the ball and Capela wasn't in the paint.
Collins made him spin the other way, but Capela was 3 feet behind Trae; don’t use him as an excuse for taking that scary ass fadeaway he front rimmed:mjlol:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Y’all just can’t keep our name out ya mouth :francis: enjoy the win keep it fukkin moving.

I swear to god I’ve never hated the hawks but since some of y’all manufactured this beef years ago it’s annoying as shyt.

you got plenty knicks fans in here starting to give y’all props but you can’t help but keep talking about us. :snoop:
So we’re going to act like the fans at MSG weren’t yelling “fukk TRAE YOUNG” every game? Spitting on Trae?? NY been hating on us since we took over music, and now we the hottest thing in basketball. No, fukk y’all :pacspit:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So we’re going to act like the fans at MSG weren’t yelling “fukk TRAE YOUNG” every game? Spitting on Trae?? NY been hating on us since we took over music, and now we the hottest thing in basketball. No, fukk y’all :pacspit:
So, home teams fans always taunt the opposing teams players. You new to sports?:what:

the spitting incident was isolated and all knicks fans repudiated the act.

the thing highlighted in bold is irrelevant to the thread but for some reason some of you Atlanta cats love bringing this shyt up. Who gives a fukk. You got some type of inferiority complex?

Lastly, The suns are the hottest team in basketball. Enjoy your run though sir…… keep NY out y’all mouth though and act like y’all been to the ECF before :ufdup: