Knuck if you Buck......... Bucks v Hawks Eastern Conference Finals

Who wins

• Total voters

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Woke up to the good news because I’m running on 15 hrs of sleep in three days :scust:
Keep counting the Hawks out :lolbron:
nikkas said this would be a sweep or gentlemen’s sweep like we didn’t just watch KD and the pips push them to seven games and the number one team lose game 7 at home to Atlanta :mjlol:

Set doing this versus 3 of the best defensive teams in the league is not getting talked about enough. Knicks, Sixers, and now Bucks. Put some respek on this shyt.

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I hope he does get another shot with the lessons he's hopefully learned about people skills with his players. The hard ass my way or the highway and I don't need your input type dude don't work with everyone, esp the younger heads. You can't be a hardass all the time, gotta mix that shyt up.
People skills plays a major part in success for a successful manager in any profession

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Y’all just can’t keep our name out ya mouth :francis: enjoy the win keep it fukkin moving.

I swear to god I’ve never hated the hawks but since some of y’all manufactured this beef years ago it’s annoying as shyt.

you got plenty knicks fans in here starting to give y’all props but you can’t help but keep talking about us. :snoop:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Yeah I could see him getting a gig after his playing career...bruh got the package...intelligent sounding, mouthpiece, good team player, understands the game, etc. but not arrogant with it.
This has kind of been known on sports talk radio in Atlanta for a while. JC has a long future ahead of him in broadcasting.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Trae is a pyscho :mjlol:

Kid gives zero fukks.

nikka is basically Bane in Gotham city status.

Walking into opposing arenas like

giphy.gif

tumblr_mdrmzf2cLz1qa5etko1_500.gif

SQK.gif

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Middleton got way too good a look the last shot of the game, he probably should have hit that. 0-9 from 3 :huhldup:
Making 2 or 3 of those would've won Bucks the game. They gonna have to have some games where Jrue, Middleton and Giannis gonna have to have good to great games.