Knuck if you Buck......... Bucks v Hawks Eastern Conference Finals

Who wins

• Total voters

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You mean after Giannis kept it afloat from being a blowout in Game 7?

He probably will, but he has way too many sus games unless it’s against Boston. shyt is weird.

Middleton was timely in moments/had some big games in the series. Streaky shooter yes, but he's an all around player on both sides of the ball/still productive if his shot is off.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Y’all just can’t keep our name out ya mouth :francis: enjoy the win keep it fukkin moving.

I swear to god I’ve never hated the hawks but since some of y’all manufactured this beef years ago it’s annoying as shyt.

you got plenty knicks fans in here starting to give y’all props but you can’t help but keep talking about us. :snoop:

This goes both ways. Only a small amount of Knicks fans are still hating (with most being supportive) and only a small amount of Hawks fans are saying the Knicks are hating.

You just responded to ONE guy to shyt on all Hawks fans. You’re literally doing the same thing you accused him of. :mjlol:

For the record I have no problem with Knicks brehs.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Expect to see more Giannis rim protecting and more than likely center going forward

All on Budenholzer, they go small earlier they probably win that game last night. He’s really been exposed as a reactive coach who makes poor in game decisions

they also need to attack bogdonavic if he’s on the court he can’t even move… but it took them 2 games to attack Harden on a torn hamstring

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This goes both ways. Only a small amount of Knicks fans are still hating (with most being supportive) and only a small amount of Hawks fans are saying the Knicks are hating.

You just responded to ONE guy to shyt on all Hawks fans. You’re literally doing the same thing you accused him of. :mjlol:

For the record I have no problem with Knicks brehs.
Not accusing all hawks fans though. I’m a fan of your comics btw :salute:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
All on Budenholzer, they go small earlier they probably win that game last night. He’s really been exposed as a reactive coach who makes poor in game decisions

they also need to attack bogdonavic if he’s on the court he can’t even move… but it took them 2 games to attack Harden on a torn hamstring

I still fully expect them to win this series, but it's rather frustrating watching them play sometimes. The solution to the problem is right in front of them, but for whatever reason it takes them a while to see it.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I guess you don't see Capela creeping in the background lol

That was a good shot by Giannis...if anything, he just needed more arc on the shot

No one faulted KG for scoring thousands of points on mismatches doing that same thing
Yeah these guys act like they’ve never seen Dirk, Duncan, KG shoot over smaller defenders. Unfortunately Giannis ain’t as skilled as them to make it but that’s more on Giannis’s lack of shooting touch and not the move in particular. Dirk won a ring dolo fading away on nikkas.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Lloyd Pierce like :stopitslime:

I'm trying to get a job and y'all making me look bad :damn:

I hope he does get another shot with the lessons he's hopefully learned about people skills with his players. The hard ass my way or the highway and I don't need your input type dude don't work with everyone, esp the younger heads. You can't be a hardass all the time, gotta mix that shyt up.