Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
402-D4732-69-E4-4-AB1-8-C2-D-2-D65-CF07-DC21.jpg
KOBE!
:mjtf:
:whoo:
:damn:
:salute:
:dead:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Salute to Vanessa people can say what they want about her start but she really seemed to hold Kobe down, raise the kids well and is dealing with this as best as a person can considering I didn't know breh and this shyt consumed me for 4 days and has been on my mind everyday past that.

shyt is strange I had a great aunt and great uncle die in the space of a week last year and I was over that within days :picard:

She coulda taken half his fortune a long time ago. Remember Kobe never got a prenup done. Everyone around him thought he was crazy at the time to not do it. Everyone thought she was a gold digger. But like you said she held it down for him through all the tough times. They were true soul mates.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
She coulda taken half his fortune a long time ago. Remember Kobe never got a prenup done. Everyone around him thought he was crazy at the time to not do it. Everyone thought she was a gold digger. But like you said she held it down for him through all the tough times. They were true soul mates.

yup

I still have never heard her speak

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Salute to Vanessa people can say what they want about her start but she really seemed to hold Kobe down, raise the kids well and is dealing with this as best as a person can considering I didn't know breh and this shyt consumed me for 4 days and has been on my mind everyday past that.

shyt is strange I had a great aunt and great uncle die in the space of a week last year and I was over that within days :picard:
It wasn't until his death that I realized I never even heard her speak, she definitely played things lowkey and in the background