"Kobe Bryant fighting to help the NBA maintain a competitive balance."

How do you feel about players in taking paycuts during the prime of their careers?

• Total voters

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
kobe-malone-shaq-payton-174979_480_art_R0.jpeg

look at the shyt-eating grins on all their faces:smugfavre:

Compare 2 superstars and 1 all star joining forces in their primes to 40yo Malone and 35yo Payton taking huge paycuts to essentially only play 1 year together, brehs..

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
If I were in the league I'd milk these billionaires for all I can. Look at how the Colts did Peyton Manning after all he did for that franchise and that should tell you the only people you should be loyal to is your family and loved ones. Be the best player and teammate you can be while with the team, but when it's time to talk money, it's time to talk money.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
i put the definition of "competitive balance" in BOLD LETTERS as the first line of the opening post

and some of you guys are still confused. :snoop:

The public school system really failed some of you guys. :to:
You writing articles breh?

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
the objective is to win a championship right? Wasn't people clowning Joe Johnson for picking money over winning :mjlol:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You writing articles breh?

nope

the objective is to win a championship right? Wasn't people clowning Joe Johnson for picking money over winning :mjlol:

no

:mjlol:at taking a paycut meaning a player is conforming to a racist structure. This is an amazing spin on Kobe taking that cap-eating deal

the nba is the ONLY sport that places a limit on how much a a player can make.

If you think that's a coincidence :mjlol:

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Compare 2 superstars and 1 all star joining forces in their primes to 40yo Malone and 35yo Payton taking huge paycuts to essentially only play 1 year together, brehs..
Malone was scoring 20 ppg and making 20 million a year when he came over for a minimum contract. Payton was close to that as well. Kobe didnt speak out about that because it has nothing at all to do with competitive balance. Kobe is just concerned with earning every dollar he can. There's nothing wrong with that if he doesn't mind playing for a lottery team at this stage of his career.