"Kobe Bryant fighting to help the NBA maintain a competitive balance."

How do you feel about players in taking paycuts during the prime of their careers?

• Total voters

Icantspell

#freedaguys
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO FOREVER
8923548_orig.png

/thread :mjlol:
"fukk you jim buss i aint taking no paycut for a cac :pacspit: "

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Of course they aren't guaranteed
You're gonna duck what I just said because it kills your whole argument

i'm not ducking anything and your simpleton arguments don't/won't kill sh*t

1st off you lied, baseball contracts are guaranteed

basketball players don't make what they deserve on rookie deals either. fukk does that have to do with anything :what:

i know youre not foolish enough to think that higher rookie salaries is enough to make up for having a limit on much you can make

why don't you wanna see brothers get the money they deserve?

don't quote me if youre gonna keep ducking quesitons.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
i'm not ducking anything and your simpleton arguments don't/won't kill sh*t

1st off you lied, baseball contracts are guaranteed

basketball players don't make what they deserve on rookie deals either. fukk does that have to do with anything :what:

i know youre not foolish enough to think that higher rookie salaries is enough to make up for having a limit on much you can make

why don't you wanna see brothers get the money they deserve?

don't quote me if youre gonna keep ducking quesitons.

Why would you think that?

Basically in a roundabout dumb way all you needed to say was "the NBA shouldn't have a salary cap, period."

OK. I agree. The problem is that the league can't sustain that on or off the court.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
People forget how long most baseball players have to wait see any real money and that's if you prove you're good enough to get paid big money.

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
blame the media and win-now society fordefinitelydoing whatever it takes, including taking paycuts, to win championships. society calls NBA players greedy thugs who are selfish and only care about making money. but then when they take paycuts in hopes of winning rings it becomes a problem.

it was all fun and games to make lebron ringless jokes until he announced he was taking his talents to south beach:umad:
Its even more fun watching him be the premier finals loser. 11 wins 16 losses. Hes definitely getting paid what hes Worth.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Kobe ending his career by choosing money over basketball success proves that his whole super competitor Jordan Jr. routine was always just for show. The spin from Kobe stans to try to justify it as some sort of act of black militancy (and now some attempt to "maintain competitve balance" for the good of the game) is among the funniest/saddest acts of fanboyism Ive ever witnessed.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Kobe ending his career by choosing money over basketball success proves that his whole super competitor Jordan Jr. routine was always just for show. The spin from Kobe stans to try to justify it as some sort of act of black militancy (and now some attempt to "maintain competitve balance" for the good of the game) is among the funniest/saddest acts of fanboyism Ive ever witnessed.

You not black so how can you comment on that though Breh?