"Kobe Bryant fighting to help the NBA maintain a competitive balance."

How do you feel about players in taking paycuts during the prime of their careers?

• Total voters
Daps
kobe-malone-shaq-payton-174979_480_art_R0.jpeg

look at the shyt-eating grins on all their faces:smugfavre:

everytime i see that hick in lakers gear i :dead:

karlmalonehat2oi.jpg

:shaq:

Kimo_bud

Banned
Daps
Reppin
LWO
those 3 sambo c00ns in miami made their devil owner so much money with all that revenue their unholy alliance generated lol

Reign X

Pro
Daps
Malone was scoring 20 ppg and making 20 million a year when he came over for a minimum contract. Payton was close to that as well. Kobe didnt speak out about that because it has nothing at all to do with competitive balance. Kobe is just concerned with earning every dollar he can. There's nothing wrong with that if he doesn't mind playing for a lottery team at this stage of his career.

Malone ends this argument. He could have easily helped Kobe win a title, and his stans wouldn't of said anything.

Plus, no one Laker affiliated should bytch about competitive balance, with their history of high spending and attracting free agents because of the city itself.

SuperNintendo Chalmers

Send it to the friggin moon idiot
Daps
Reppin
My goddamn self. Shout out to my real Africans
Real talk.

I'm not taking a pay cut for billionaire owners.

I'll never forget what Jordan said about Reinsdorf when he was cutting them yearly 30M checks. Something to the tune of, "I'm gonna regret doing this."

This was the GOAT, who has made the total league and it's accompanying business partners more than a billion dollar, global industry.

It made an impression on me as a kid, and I've negotiated in my profession to maximize my value ever since.

I don't shyt on people that do. In Football, you don't even have a choice but to restructure your deals

But get your money mane. Them baseball contracts are cold bloooooded.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Half the fun of watching an NBA team develop is watching role players get picked up and develop, not superstars.

Ariza, Odom, Farmar, Shannon Brown, Vujacic for the Lakers each came in during some noteworthy game and won it for them. Why Kobe should have taken less money in his prime to make room for a lesser player is literally beyond me. You can achieve the same and better results with a well crafted team and all this teaming up bullshyt makes the delicate job of team building into a popularity contest and overall joke.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
:camby:

damn would love to rewrite history
Charlotte Hornets select Kobe Bryant and refuse to trade him to the LA Lakers

th