Kobe Bryant Was Not Impressed by the Miami Heat’s Trayvon Martin Protest

Status
Not open for further replies.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
I won’t react to something just because I’m supposed to, because I’m an African-American,” he said. “That argument doesn’t make any sense to me. So we want to advance as a society and a culture, but, say, if something happens to an African-American we immediately come to his defense? Yet you want to talk about how far we’ve progressed as a society? Well, we’ve progressed as a society, then don’t jump to somebody’s defense just because they’re African-American. You sit and you listen to the facts just like you would in any other situation, right? So I won’t assert myself.”

Ah...this is a very smart uncle tomish response. He was able to slyly show solidarity and support WITH the people who inflict injustices against blacks w/o using inflammatory or offensive language, and he was also able to dodge any of the particulars and details of the Trayvon case so as not to commit himself one way or the other and appear "above the fray". Obviously anyone with a pulse and heart would feel outraged over what happened to young mr. martin...that is except if one had an affinity towards white supremacist logic but doesnt want to admit to such.

Last edited:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Huge Kobe can but that sh*t right there got me heated. Can't even defend that. Homie is talking way too much lately.:snoop:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
lol, I'm legit offended by what this nikka just said that shyt was shocking. I'm dazzled by his astounding level of ignorance, being well spoken and multi-lingual don't mean you have an informed opinion on everything. This fool showing why Black people hated his guts in the first damn place. Unless you want to actually pick up a book and get hip you need to keep it basketball and stay in your lane ol square ass neo negro post racial ass nikka.
bunk-the-wire.gif

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Welp here go the servers.

Kobe my man but he was basically saying the whole wear a hoodie in protest is wack (which it was what did it change?) just cause it's a black person they jump on a cause. Can't be mad at him for wanting to know the facts. I don't think it applies to trayvon case tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.