Sufficient answer to my question :ehh:

giphy.gif

Last edited:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I hate to say it but having Chuck as champ going into WM and Rhea facing and beating her is perfect story telling.

Of course that's why it won't happen. :martin:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Cokeboy legit thinks people want Chuck and that she's viable as a champion despite Rhea & Shayna literally being right there. :snoop:

To be fair, Charlotte is absolute trash outside of the title picture. She's someone that either needs the title or chase the title because she's not entertaining without it. You can argue she's not entertaining with it either :heh:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Asuka is one the most protected/longest champs of all time...its almost like they were tryna give someone a rub at WM

:ohhh:

WWE Main Roster Women's Win/Loss Records 2021 | WrestleTalk

Protected:usure:

Asuka: 2-5-1

Raw matches: 6 (1 Raw Women’s Championship singles, 1 singles, 3 tags, 1 three-way tag)

Raw wins: 1 (1 tag)

Raw losses: 4 (1 singles, 2 tags, 1 three-way tag)

Raw draws: 1 (1 Raw Women’s Championship singles)

Raw win%: 25

SmackDown matches: 1 (1 tag)

SmackDown wins: 1 (1 tag)

SmackDown losses: 0

SmackDown draws: 0

SmackDown win%: 100

Main Event matches: 0

Main Event wins: 0

Main Event losses: 0

Main Event draws: 0

Main Event win%: N/A

PPV matches: 1 (1 Women’s Tag Team Championship tag)

PPV wins: 0

PPV losses: 1 (1 Women’s Tag Team Championship tag)

PPV draws: 0

PPV win%: 0

Overall matches: 8 (1 Raw Women’s Championship singles, 1 Women’s Tag Team Championship tag, 1 singles, 4 tags, 1 three-way tag)

Overall wins: 2 (2 tags)

Overall losses: 5 (1 Women’s Tag Team Championship tag, 1 singles, 2 tags, 1 three-way tag)

Overall draws: 1 (1 Raw Women’s Championship singles)

Overall win%: 31.25

No Singles wins.... but she the champ:francis:

Lets not do this breh.... I'm your only friend here

Him

ASHTRAY BYTCH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
Can’t believe Vince just simply lost faith in Asuka. He was gonna let Lacey get a match at Mania with Charles? And what was Asuka gonna do? Be in a multiwomen match? :stopitslime:

Asuka needs to request to go back to NXT or just leave WWE after her contract up.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I Think Lacy Deserved A Run W A Title, Shame It’s Never Gonna Happen Now :francis:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I hate to say it but having Chuck as champ going into WM and Rhea facing and beating her is perfect story telling.

Of course that's why it won't happen. :martin:

Charrlotte taking the title off askua right before mania Again just to try to force her into being the top star in the women’s division is not perfect and would not go over well in front of a live audience. It’s the same shyt they always do with her. She is not a sympathetic baby face and she sucks at being anything but the a$$hole spoiled entitled heel who nobody wants to a win

To be fair, Charlotte is absolute trash outside of the title picture. She's someone that either needs the title or chase the title because she's not entertaining without it. You can argue she's not entertaining with it either :heh:

Charelotte gimmick is to be the female Ric Flair, her whole character is based on her winning titles. That’s why she has to be in the title picture all the time.
I don’t know if she is a product of poor booking or she is just not a entertaining character.

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
Charrlotte taking the title off askua right before mania Again just to try to force her into being the top star in the women’s division is not perfect and would not go over well in front of a live audience. It’s the same shyt they always do with her. She is not a sympathetic baby face and she sucks at being anything but the a$$hole spoiled entitled heel who nobody wants to a win

Charelotte gimmick is to be the female Ric Flair, her whole character is based on her winning titles. That’s why she has to be in the title picture all the time.
I don’t know if she is a product of poor booking or she is just not a entertaining character.

It's both, breh. It's definitely both. :francis:

Charlotte, for all the in ring skill she might have, has none of her father's charisma so asking her to do anything outside of being the a$$hole 2nd generation wrestler is a no go. On the other hand? Booking her as the GOAT female wrestler when she's at best the 3rd or 4th best wrestler out of her group of friends (And more than likely outside of the top 5 in the company in general, depending on where you put Io, Asuka, Rhea, etc.) does her little to no favors.