Lacey Evans was set to win Raw Women’s title and face Charlotte at Wrestlemania

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
It's both, breh. It's definitely both. :francis:

Charlotte, for all the in ring skill she might have, has none of her father's charisma so asking her to do anything outside of being the a$$hole 2nd generation wrestler is a no go. On the other hand? Booking her as the GOAT female wrestler when she's at best the 3rd or 4th best wrestler out of her group of friends (And more than likely outside of the top 5 in the company in general, depending on where you put Io, Asuka, Rhea, etc.) does her little to no favors.
That’s what’s missing, her charisma, like ability, she also has no chance at being a crossover star. She seems like one of them chicks that isn’t really into anything outside of wrestling. The plastic surgery tells you she doesn’t have confidence in her body ( or she is self aware lol)

Yea Vince can like her all he wants, all the legends can tell you how technically good she is in ring. And She can look the part, but with out the fans really being behind her she will flame out really quick and she won’t be able to make money outside the biz

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Can’t believe Vince just simply lost faith in Asuka. He was gonna let Lacey get a match at Mania with Charles? And what was Asuka gonna do? Be in a multiwomen match? :stopitslime:

Asuka needs to request to go back to NXT or just leave WWE after her contract up.

The Snickers pre-show women’s battle Royal of course

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Charrlotte taking the title off askua right before mania Again just to try to force her into being the top star in the women’s division is not perfect and would not go over well in front of a live audience. It’s the same shyt they always do with her. She is not a sympathetic baby face and she sucks at being anything but the a$$hole spoiled entitled heel who nobody wants to a win.

You misunderstood. If she were to beat Asuka (likely means heel turn for Charlotte) and face Rhea at WM I was saying have Rhea beat Charlotte for the title so Rhea could get her win back.

It's a full circle story. A slam dunk.

It's exactly why it won't happen because we all know that's not how Vince works.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
So in the end it was Lacey's husband that became the biggest babyface in pro wrestling:banderas:
You misunderstood. If she were to beat Asuka (likely means heel turn for Charlotte) and face Rhea at WM I was saying have Rhea beat Charlotte for the title so Rhea could get her win back.

It's a full circle story. A slam dunk.

It's exactly why it won't happen because we all know that's not how Vince works.
That would be another example of WWE trying to correct the mistakes of the past that were completely avoidable.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
So, Charlotte just gonna beat Asuka at WM again instead :martin:

It still blows my mind that they didn't think to have Asuka face Charlotte in a WrestleMania rematch two years ago. Instead, they insert Charlotte into the Becky/Ronda match when she wasn't needed, then have her face Asuka in a random title match on SmackDown just to have her win and artifically raise the stakes of the WrestleMania main event.

That was one of the very few times I was legitimately disgusted with WWE, and it's fitting that a potential rematch will not only be too late, but might end the same way the first match did. :martin:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
It still blows my mind that they didn't think to have Asuka face Charlotte in a WrestleMania rematch two years ago. Instead, they insert Charlotte into the Becky/Ronda match when she wasn't needed, then have her face Asuka in a random title match on SmackDown just to have her win and artifically raise the stakes of the WrestleMania main event.

That was one of the very few times I was legitimately disgusted with WWE, and it's fitting that a potential rematch will not only be too late, but might end the same way the first match did. :martin:
At this point there's nothing Charles could do that would make the fans like her, and that's why wrestlers need to be more mindful of their pushes.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
At this point there's nothing Charles could do that would make the fans like her, and that's why wrestlers need to be more mindful of their pushes.

Also.... that’s exactly another reason why when cats be whining and complaining that they fav young star needs to be champ NOW or early in their career.

Im always say we should relax with that.
Cuz when when they start getting all these reigns too early.... people tend to burn out of them later on.

When Bret, HBK, and etc finally got their titles it was well deserved and appreciated cuz you watched their journey and you felt it.

But when cats be getting titles in they first 2 years..... somehow it feels rushed and you burn out on them.

I can’t imagine how we would’ve looked at HBK if he would’ve got the world title back in 87

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Also.... that’s exactly another reason why when cats be whining and complaining that they fav young star needs to be champ NOW or early in their career.

Im always say we should relax with that.
Cuz when when they start getting all these reigns too early.... people tend to burn out of them later on.

When Bret, HBK, and etc finally got their titles it was well deserved and appreciated cuz you watched their journey and you felt it.

But when cats be getting titles in they first 2 years..... somehow it feels rushed and you burn out on them.

I can’t imagine how we would’ve looked at HBK if he would’ve got the world title back in 87
I think some of that has to do with the ADHD society we live in now, but I agree with the overall point. I hate this "give them the title" era, because not everyone needs a title in order to be great. The reason why people think this way is because nowadays if you're not challenging for a title you're wallowing in mediocrity. Setting up exciting personal feuds would stop this pattern from continuing.

VANITY

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
They honestly don't know what to do with Charlotte beyond being involved with a title, do they? :why:

Probably one of the most one-dimensional wrestlers ever. :unimpressed:

ÆTHER

The Fifth Element
Daps
Reppin
93 million miles above these devils
Cokeboy legit thinks people want Chuck and that she's viable as a champion despite Rhea & Shayna literally being right there. :snoop:

She's done. That weird wall of silence she got at the Elimination Chamber last year killed her. She was beasting and the whole audience was just :unsure:. She might get 1 or 2 reigns down the line at lesser events/TV but she's not going to be walking in/out of Mania as a champion, that ship has sailed.

Rhea should have been called up after the Rumble.