Lacey Evans was set to win Raw Women’s title and face Charlotte at Wrestlemania

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
I read a summary of Lacey Evans on the Bellas podcast. I'll save y'all the trouble and summarize it...

She basically wanted another kid for awhile, wasn't doing shyt on TV, so she started trying with her husband. After failing for a few months to get pregnant, Cokeboy approached her with the storyline & she agreed to do it. As soon as things get going, she finds out she's pregnant :mjlol:

Cokeboy probably took that shyt personally on some ol’ “I gave her this opportunity and she goes and does THIS?!?” :demonic:

Stupid gimmick, job squad, or catering...we’ll see when she returns :smugbiden:

...although she IS White, blonde, and MAGA so :beli:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Cokeboy probably took that shyt personally on some ol’ “I gave her this opportunity and she goes and does THIS?!?” :demonic:

Stupid gimmick, job squad, or catering...we’ll see when she returns :smugbiden:

...although she IS White, blonde, and MAGA so :beli:

Don’t forget the big ole titties

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Asuka needs to request to go back to NXT or just leave WWE after her contract up.

That's extreme AF... she would have to be a complete mark for herself to leave over losing a title...

She done won the Rumble, won Money In The Bank, been Raw women's champion, Smackdown women's champion, Women's tag champion... in the course of three years.

People acting like she gets mistreated by the company is hilarious.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
That's extreme AF... she would have to be a complete mark for herself to leave over losing a title...

She done won the Rumble, won Money In The Bank, been Raw women's champion, Smackdown women's champion, Women's tag champion... in the course of three years.

People acting like she gets mistreated by the company is hilarious.
That’s the CM punk way of thinking.
Having the longest title reign ever at the time an only losing to the rock wasn’t good enough. He thought he should close WM to be validated. And these dudes praise his decision

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
That’s the CM punk way of thinking.
Having the longest title reign ever at the time an only losing to the rock wasn’t good enough. He thought he should close WM to be validated. And these dudes praise his decision

Punk probably would have gotten over not being in the main event at WrestleMania (even though I think he should have been in 2013) if WWE just communicated with him. Guy had a staph infection and needed a break. Once he had enough time to rest up, he would have come back but they suspend him for two months, don't mention it to their investors, don't call him after his suspension is up, and fire him when he says he doesn't have the time to talk. WWE mishandled the whole situation.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Punk probably would have gotten over not being in the main event at WrestleMania (even though I think he should have been in 2013) if WWE just communicated with him. Guy had a staph infection and needed a break. Once he had enough time to rest up, he would have come back but they suspend him for two months, don't mention it to their investors, don't call him after his suspension is up, and fire him when he says he doesn't have the time to talk. WWE mishandled the whole situation.
I hear you and I don’t disagree but from my POV, they both mis handled the situation.

WWE was petty, but I don’t believe CM punk was 100% the victim he claims to be.

Idk I just can’t see him as the victim here, it’s something about his personality that makes it hard for me to believe things went the way he said they did.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
I hear you and I don’t disagree but from my POV, they both mis handled the situation.

WWE was petty, but I don’t believe CM punk was 100% the victim he claims to be.

Idk I just can’t see him as the victim here, it’s something about his personality that makes it hard for me to believe things went the way he said they did.

I think because Punk comes off like a dikk sometimes, it's hard to look at him as some innocent victim. He was on record saying that he modeled himself after old-school wrestlers like Harley Race. He wanted the main event of WrestleMania more than anything, and when he didn’t get it, he at least thought he should get paid as much as all of the other big stars on the card, but he didn't. He gave a lot of himself to reach the next accomplishment, and it bothered him because he felt like the company still didn't see him in that light.