Lacey Evans was set to win Raw Women’s title and face Charlotte at Wrestlemania

Bob-omb

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento, CA
They honestly don't know what to do with Charlotte beyond being involved with a title, do they? :why:

Probably one of the most one-dimensional wrestlers ever. :unimpressed:
They could’ve just gone along with Charlotte vs Lacey w/Ric without the title buuut Vince & Co are trying to have (artificially make) the GOAT women’s wrestler under their watch so of course the title had to be involved smh

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
Get pregnant the one time you actually get over, brehettes.
And, people complain about Reigns, but Charlotte's push has been going on for six years and none of the fans care or react to her. It's another title match for her, she'll probably win, and be at 12, but who the fukk even cares.
She's gonna cry in the car when she realizes that people are going to remember Becky and Sasha over her, despite getting less of a push than she did.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
She's done. That weird wall of silence she got at the Elimination Chamber last year killed her. She was beasting and the whole audience was just :unsure:. She might get 1 or 2 reigns down the line at lesser events/TV but she's not going to be walking in/out of Mania as a champion, that ship has sailed.

Rhea should have been called up after the Rumble.

I agree but from what I remembered it wasn’t worked out in the best way during that match. Either Shayna shouldn’t have been THAT dominant, or they shouldn’t have had them long ass stretches during her beating them all up.

I hated that Shayna biting shyt with Lynch too. Make her look like a proverbial monster but here goes Vince with the cartoon shyt :comeon: which leads me to...

If/when Charles beats Asuka for the belt at ‘Mania, we’re guaranteed to get Lynch returning on Raw to tell Ashley to run her shyt back

Last edited:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Get pregnant the one time you actually get over, brehettes.
And, people complain about Reigns, but Charlotte's push has been going on for six years and none of the fans care or react to her. It's another title match for her, she'll probably win, and be at 12, but who the fukk even cares.
She's gonna cry in the car when she realizes that people are going to remember Becky and Sasha over her, despite getting less of a push than she did.

They have tried to make Charlotte some GOAT women's wrestler with all these title wins, and though she is a good wrestler, as it stands, she's the least appealing of all the Four Horsewomen. She may have the Flair name, but she may be the Tully Blanchard of those 4 women, and if we want to even be more honest, she's Jeff Jarrett. Charlotte has never been more appealing than Sasha, Becky, and Bayley, other than when the three of them were treated like jobbers. All with an even playing field, Charlotte is ranked last, and the other three are interchangeable from 1-3.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I read a summary of Lacey Evans on the Bellas podcast. I'll save y'all the trouble and summarize it...

She basically wanted another kid for awhile, wasn't doing shyt on TV, so she started trying with her husband. After failing for a few months to get pregnant, Cokeboy approached her with the storyline & she agreed to do it. As soon as things get going, she finds out she's pregnant :mjlol:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I read a summary of Lacey Evans on the Bellas podcast. I'll save y'all the trouble and summarize it...

She basically wanted another kid for awhile, wasn't doing shyt on TV, so she started trying with her husband. After failing for a few months to get pregnant, Cokeboy approached her with the storyline & she agreed to do it. As soon as things get going, she finds out she's pregnant :mjlol:

lmaoooo of course

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Also.... that’s exactly another reason why when cats be whining and complaining that they fav young star needs to be champ NOW or early in their career.

Im always say we should relax with that.
Cuz when when they start getting all these reigns too early.... people tend to burn out of them later on.

When Bret, HBK, and etc finally got their titles it was well deserved and appreciated cuz you watched their journey and you felt it.

But when cats be getting titles in they first 2 years..... somehow it feels rushed and you burn out on them.

I can’t imagine how we would’ve looked at HBK if he would’ve got the world title back in 87

truth. And the only person in wrestling history that deserved a title shot that early on was Brock and even he left shortly after. So yea they forced her into most of those title wins and if their was a crowd when she made that announcement she would have definitely gotten bood.

Ahe needs a real good personal feud without the title before she gets anywhere near a title

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps

Can't make this up. :russ:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
truth. And the only person in wrestling history that deserved a title shot that early on was Brock and even he left shortly after. So yea they forced her into most of those title wins and if their was a crowd when she made that announcement she would have definitely gotten bood.

Ahe needs a real good personal feud without the title before she gets anywhere near a title

Yea Brock is a great guy example.

I think another would be them Goldberg and Ronda examples. People or talent that be signing only a ONE YEAR contract. If that’s the case then yea, you gotta do what you gotta do.

But if you got talent that signed a 1-5 year deal. It’s like DAMN they ain’t going anywhere why do fans stress the need for them to be booked to the moon in the first 6-9 months?

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps

That's life... and as funny as it may seem...