Ladies, Do Y'all Feel There Are A Growing Number Of F*ckboys And Time Wasters

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Out in the dating scene? Like you are talking to men, going out on dates, but there's no progression? Men aren't reciprocating the way you want, they don't want to put a title on what y'all got going on etc.

Do y'all feel like the majority of men you date are on this?

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What that gotta do with anything?
Means there is a growing number of men adapting to the fact that most of dating is a loss for men.
Until you find a decent chick, its all you investing, planning, entertaining, etc.

I don't agree with it, but some men are doing what it takes to do the least and get the most:yeshrug:

neko_804

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#GangGreen
Means there is a growing number of men adapting to the fact that most of dating is a loss for men.
Until you find a decent chick, its all you investing, planning, entertaining, etc.

I don't agree with it, but some men are doing what it takes to do the least and get the most:yeshrug:

Get on social media and brag about how they finesse nikkas for free shyt but get mad when dudes go dutch on dates.:mjlol:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Get on social media and brag about how they finesse nikkas for free shyt but get mad when dudes go dutch on dates.:mjlol:
Don't even need to go dutch. Just go mega-cheap until shyt is official. Nothing but walks through the park:blessed:Chicken nuggets and tater tots. Gotta cut back on the cost
of chicken wings and fries:ufdup:We can't afford to give these chicks our real names, much less sensible dates.

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
Don't even need to go dutch. Just go mega-cheap until shyt is official. Nothing but walks through the park:blessed:Chicken nuggets and tater tots. Gotta cut back on the cost
of chicken wings and fries:ufdup:We can't afford to give these chicks our real names, much less sensible dates.
Go bike riding..that's a cool date. All you need is a bike and water lol. Don't have a bike..rent one.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Go bike riding..that's a cool date. All you need is a bike and water lol. Don't have a bike..rent one.
:scust:Only way I would ride a bike on a date was if it was to get the point across that I want her to work out regularly. I am not breaking a sweat for shyts and giggles:justgodude:

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
:scust:Only way I would ride a bike on a date was if it was to get the point across that I want her to work out regularly. I am not breaking a sweat for shyts and giggles:justgodude:
Ummm ok yet your stating how you won't pay for this or that. Yeah sure thing.

I'm productive. It's not for everyone I guess

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
No, think lots women are just bad at choosing and instead of taking self responsibility we blame men. If you're constantly choosing men who lead you on, use you, waste your time etc chances are you need to take a step back, question what you may be doing that is partially responsible to how you're being treated instead of feeling bad for yourself and be more selective instead of doing the same shyt over and over and expecting different results.

This can apply to men to, as there's def a lot of men who complain about how women treat them.

HE_Pennypacker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
No, think lots women are just bad at choosing and instead of taking self responsibility we blame men. If you're constantly choosing men who lead you on, use you, waste your time etc chances are you need to take a step back, question what you may be doing that is partially responsible to how you're being treated instead of feeling bad for yourself and be more selective instead of doing the same shyt over and over and expecting different results.

This can apply to men to, as there's def a lot of men who complain about how women treat them.

:ehh: