Ladies, How Would You React If You Found Out

Daps
Reppin
St louis
We're only ( dating ) is a age old ( fukk shield ) for women.
They can get free meals,drinks,weed and dikk all through
the week from as many cats as they want and weigh
their options (can't hate on it) but I don't play that bullshyt.
Oh you're just dating huh?
:jbhmm:

Well let's do this love......I have a bottle of patron,
A flock of wings,a few grams of northern lights and
some new face towels that just came in from overstock.com
that you can use after I push your p*ssy up under your armpits.
I can't imagine jockying for a position in some broads
weekly lineup.
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg

Last edited:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
That's a bad thing? If a dude has time to juggle multiple women, then he's probably not for me. Like Miranda said, I only date one person at a time so it's not unreasonable to want/expect the same.
Right but where is the line? He calls you to setup coffee at Starbucks he has to get off the line and drop any other chick he talks to?

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
Until that contract has been signed, both parties are free to date whomever they want. I always assume a chick is dating other dudes when we first link up, so she should expect the same. If she asks me, I'll tell her as such. If she's gotta problem, she's always free to kick rocks.

Plus, I know how the games goes....b#tches out here mackin under the guise of "dating." Chick will have a rotation of 3-5 dudes she spends time with during the week. Getting all types of free food and entertainment, having all types of text/phone convos going....phone jumping like the stove in a trap house. Playing dudes off each other....all while she's still smashing her ex...or some dude that she wants but doesn't want her.

And the whole time she's telling you that she doesn't have sex until she's in a committed relationship :mjlol:

Peace

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
:mjlol:

Yo, Coli chicks are starting to sound just as :duck: as Coli dudes

None believe in abortion :rudy:

None ever been smashed and dashed on the one night tip :aicmon:

And none have sex until dude has fully committed to them in an exclusive relationship :skip:

Peace

Actually, I do believe in abortion. My feelings and opinions are strong so I stay away from certain topics such as abortion, as not to offend people.

If you are looking for a wide variety of opinions, beliefs, random and dangerous sexual activities, then head over to a female dominated site like LSA.

You'll find plenty of the women you seek there.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol I dated multiple guys at once. they usually didn't like it once they found out thought. :patrice: apparently, only guys are allowed to do that and I was supposed to only date him and wait for him to decide what he wanted to do.
I don't see anything wrong with it, male or female, it's just not for me. I do not want to deal with more than one guy at once. Learning shyt about more than one person, exhausts me. You have to remember birthdays and shyt. I don't have time for that.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Right but where is the line? He calls you to setup coffee at Starbucks he has to get off the line and drop any other chick he talks to?
:russ: No, but why does their have to be chicks around to drop? Don't guys have droughts? I just want someone that's not dating anyone. Is that unreasonable?