Ladies, How Would You React If You Found Out

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I not saying he has a roster but some people have people they are still generally friendly with and hit up occasionally.

I'm not judging but I'm interested as to how you communicate that and and when.
:russ: No, but why does their have to be chicks around to drop? Don't guys have droughts? I just want someone that's not dating anyone. Is that unreasonable?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I not saying he has a roster but some people have people they are still generally friendly with and hit up occasionally.

I'm not judging but I'm interested as to how you communicate that and and when.
Before we even go out. Why would I waste time going on a date with a guy who doesn't want to date exclusively?

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
I don't see anything wrong with it, male or female, it's just not for me. I do not want to deal with more than one guy at once. Learning shyt about more than one person, exhausts me. You have to remember birthdays and shyt. I don't have time for that.

I used to think that until I started doing it. It wasn't something I set out to do but If a guy says he isn't looking for something serious or just got out of a relationship so he wants to be single for a while, why would I turn down other dudes for him? :heh:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
So if he seemed like a good guy but he answered that he is seeing two women occasionally but it's not serious......you would tell him thanks but no thanks?
Before we even go out. Why would I waste time going on a date with a guy who doesn't want to date exclusively?

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
You all know my opinion on this. We should stop cuffing those we love into these restrictive ass relationships.

Again the old concept of " i love you and I hereby sentence you to a lifetime of loving me and only me" needs to end

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
I used to think that until I started doing it. It wasn't something I set out to do but If a guy says he isn't looking for something serious or just got out of a relationship so he wants to be single for a while, why would I turn down other dudes for him? :heh:
I used to be a one man at a time type. It took me ONE time to learn from that bullshyt. As long as I am not in a committed relationship, I will not pass up getting to know other men. I also know fairly quickly if I want to take it further with you, so it's not like I go out 10 dates with someone I don't see myself with.

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
Why? Men are not as cool as yall try to be. You have droughts. You have times when every single chick you deal with gets on your nerves. You shut out people to focus on goals or whatever. Quick acting like yall keep a roster. You don't.

Going through a drought is a natural occurrence. That doesn't mean that he intends to experience the drought. It's upon him, not because of him.

Every guy I know that has the opportunity to date more than 1 woman at time, does. Now, they may get into a committed relationship and be with that one woman during that period. But when he's not committed, he's dating a few. And some keep dating a few even when they're committed.

And if he cuts back on dating, then that means he might miss someone who could be his match...maybe like you. So, I don't see why it's a problem if he's not in a relationship.

Peace

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
I used to be a one man at a time type. It took me ONE time to learn from that bullshyt. As long as I am not in a committed relationship, I will not pass up getting to know other men. I also know fairly quickly if I want to take it further with you, so it's not like I go out 10 dates with someone I don't see myself with.

The question is, once you're in a relationship with one of these dudes, do the other dudes get deleted and blocked? :sas1:

Or do they still find their way in those text messages, phone logs and DMs? :sas2:

Peace

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Going through a drought is a natural occurrence. That doesn't mean that he intends to experience the drought. It's upon him, not because of him.

Every guy I know that has the opportunity to date more than 1 woman at time, does. Now, they may get into a committed relationship and be with that one woman during that period. But when he's not committed, he's dating a few. And some keep dating a few even when they're committed.

And if he cuts back on dating, then that means he might miss someone who could be his match...maybe like you. So, I don't see why it's a problem if he's not in a relationship.

Peace

I feel what you're saying, but I refuse to believe every dude rocks that like. Semtex just said he's never dated more than one woman at once, so I know he can't be the only one. Pointless dating is crazy to me. After a couple of preliminaries (jobs, kids, age, etc), that's enough for me to decide if I want to give it time. I'm a strong believer of the grass isn't greener on the other side so I don't feel I'm missing out if another dude tries to talk to me and I'm already showing interest in another guy. Even if that other guy and I aren't committed.

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
The question is, once you're in a relationship with one of these dudes, do the other dudes get deleted and blocked? :sas1:

Or do they still find their way in those text messages, phone logs and DMs? :sas2:

Peace

At that point, most people would have been faded away by me anyway while I focused on the one who makes it clear he wants to be with me.