Ladies Of TheColi...

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
What dynamics determine whether you will have sex with a man you just met that same day, within a few weeks or a few months? Share some personal stories and experiences too.

Has sex with a man you met that same day develop into anything? Was he just so fly and your p*ssy was on fire that you just went with it?

Ever make a man wait for sex? If so, how did it go?

Elaborate :sas2:

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
Keeping it 100% I had sex with my husband the day after we "met"

Why?

Because I wanted to.

I've never seen a big correlation between making a man wait and him being the "one".

If he is going to stick around then he will stick around whether he waits a day or a year.

Now granted I put quotes around the word met because I knew who he was prior to us hooking up so he wasn't a stranger but it honestly wouldn't have mattered.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I'm still a virgin, but I'd be willing to lose it to someone I just met if we have a strong connection.
How old are you? And how soon are we talking with someone you just met? And you've never met a dude you've had a strong connection with that felt the same way?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps

Why?

Because I wanted to.

I've never seen a big correlation between making a man wait and him being the "one".

If he is going to stick around then he will stick around whether he waits a day or a year.

Now granted I put quotes around the word met because I knew who he was prior to us hooking up so he wasn't a stranger but it honestly wouldn't have mattered.
Did you feel a strong connection to him or anything? Or you just wanted to fukk?

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL

Why?

Because I wanted to.

Tbh, a lot of men including me don't wife any bytch that gives it up early. I knew my wife years before I fukked but she still cheated.

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
What dynamics determine whether you will have sex with a man you just met that same day, within a few weeks or a few months? Share some personal stories and experiences too.

Has sex with a man you met that same day develop into anything? Was he just so fly and your p*ssy was on fire that you just went with it?

Ever make a man wait for sex? If so, how did it go?

Elaborate :sas2:
Lmao I slept with a dude the same day. I was young and trying to get over someone. Dude was cute had swag. For a short dude stroke/dikk game was :noah:. I didn't want anything else. Dude blew my phone up for weeks. shyt was scary. I have made men wait months and my husband we did it on the first date but we knew each other before. it wasn't on no rule type of stuff, I wouldn't put myself in a place where it could happen until I was ready. I tried not to go over men's houses.

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
Did you feel a strong connection to him or anything? Or you just wanted to fukk?

Both.

We met up and sat and talked for about 3 hours and the convo was so good and I knew I definitely wanted to keep him around and he seemed to feel the same way. Then things started heating up all of a sudden so I just went with it.

Consequently....we didn't stop fukking after that and I was pregnant 3 week later. :martin: but that's a whole nother story. Lol

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
Tbh, a lot of men including me don't wife any bytch that gives it up early. I knew my wife years before I fukked but she still cheated.

Yeah I can feel that.

I asked him honestly after the fact and he said he didn't judge me. In fact it turned him on that I knew what I wanted and wasn't playing games.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Lmao I slept with a dude the same day. I was young and trying to get over someone. Dude was cute had swag. For a short dude stroke/dikk game was :noah:. I didn't want anything else. Dude blew my phone up for weeks. shyt was scary. I have made men wait months and my husband we did it on the first date but we knew each other before. it wasn't on no rule type of stuff, I wouldn't put myself in a place where it could happen until I was ready. I tried not to go over men's houses.
lol yeah.. most of us dudes can't really do this like women can unless we got some chicks on the backburner that we could smash anytime we want. I tried to do this (not necessarily smash but holla at other chicks) when the one chick I was dating was giving me the run around, it ain't work though. A lot of flakes, no replies to my text messages etc lol.

Did dude catch feelings or the p*ssy was just that good? :steviej:

Oh and how old were u? Did u get back with the dude you were trying to get over?