Landlords already letting y'all know - fukk you, pay me

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Comparatively, yes. Isnt that exactly what you are advocating for and talking about in here now? Especially since typically, landlords dont often attempt to file for a recovery of funds for what is owed since that is an entirely different court. The eviction is what was being sought and all that can be given unless you file an additional case. So no, its not news.
You clearly haven’t read any of my posts in this thread. Nowhere have I advocated For tenants to be able to walk away scott free from their rental obligations. What I have said is that landlords should not be looking for a payment for rent right now with this pandemic and should look to federal and state governments for relief. That they should look upwards right now instead of downwards. An eviction will hurt your credit and chances of renting again which would definitely affect someone who already doesn’t have the capital to own even without the landlord filing for their payment. So again I’m not sure what point you are trying to make but it doesn’t seem to be a good one.

OnlyFrans

subscribe today!
Supporter
Daps
Exactly. People are super quick to say fukk everyone run me the check and are surprised when tenants feel the same. Props to you for being a respectable human.

i live in a small apartment. Might seem silly since i own homes but i pay little in rent compared to what i make from rent. People gotta think long term. Im grateful that my girlfriend sees my vision.
Thats fortunate for you and them. Thats not everyone though, not even most.

its tough cuz of repairs and property tax, but i think in the long run it will work out. I remember not havin much money and living check to check. Perspective keeps me grounded. And my tenants are good(both families with kids). They do right so i believe leniency is a good payback.

as far as the 2 months, its tentative. If this shyt drags out they know i can extend the delay on rent. As a homeowner you want to keep good tenants and not being a dikk is a good way to do it.

i live frugally so i can absorb a few months of lost rent. I live broke now hoping to live like a king in the future.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Occupational hazard.

Why the landlord only making enough money to "survive" in the first place?
Dumb argument. Thats like saying "Why is a tenant only making enough money to survive in the first place?":gucci:
Because thats life. You have people with 6 figure jobs living check to check. You cant complain about homeowners and want rent control, then turn around and say shyt like "why they living check to check".
Occupational hazard for being a homeowner and getting beat out of money but its not a occupational hazard for the renter not working due to hazards at their occupation?:gucci:
There is no "unemployment check" for a homeowner. You get laid off for Corona, you are still getting paid. No excuse not to settle your liabilities if thats the case.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
You clearly haven’t read any of my posts in this thread. Nowhere have I advocated For tenants to be able to walk away scott free from their rental obligations. What I have said is that landlords should not be looking for a payment for rent right now with this pandemic and should look to federal and state governments for relief. That they should look upwards right now instead of downwards. An eviction will hurt your credit and chances of renting again which would definitely affect someone who already doesn’t have the capital to own even without the landlord filing for their payment. So again I’m not sure what point you are trying to make but it doesn’t seem to be a good one.
Why would you assume im reading any post of yours that I am not replying to. Your posts to someone else, is the conversation you are having with that person. To your post now, I know what you said a landlord should do and my point is you dont get to remove responsibility from tenants. Your suggestion is an "in lieu of" scenario that I would agree with. However where that scenario comes alive for you is from the jump and Im saying I disagree. This is about someone not working because of Coronavirus. But you can and do get unemployment for being out of work because of Coronavirus with an additional stimulus coming for that as well. So my point still stands that in this scenario, which is the only one im addressing, you still should get pressed for rent because you have the money, you just arent paying because the landlord cant currently evict you. And im saying thats bullshyt because some people rely on that income to live like the breh earlier said his mother does.

Daps
Imagine everybody in an apartment complex not paying their rent.....:whew: That stress

That's the power people have without even realizing it.

Obviously if someone is renting a house or living in a small complex, this might be tough to manage. A bigger apartment complex? The rental property company can talk all kinds of shyt, but if EVERYONE said "we ain't paying....so f**k it"..........they can't evict everyone.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
its tough cuz of repairs and property tax, but i think in the long run it will work out. I remember not havin much money and living check to check. Perspective keeps me grounded. And my tenants are good(both families with kids). They do right so i believe leniency is a good payback.

as far as the 2 months, its tentative. If this shyt drags out they know i can extend the delay on rent. As a homeowner you want to keep good tenants and not being a dikk is a good way to do it.

i live frugally so i can absorb a few months of lost rent. I live broke now hoping to live like a king in the future.
I understand breh. Trust me. I was homeowner as well. If I were in your position, I'd do the same. I was only saying everyone isnt in that position and every tenant isnt an honest family. Its hard times for everyone but people that will take advantage of you and put your family's livelihood at risk so they can blow a free check on bullshyt will you struggle to make mortgage and insurance payments for months is bullshyt.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Duval fukking county :francis:
I was paying 8 something but them nikkas gonna up the rent for no damn reason. Yall aint gimme not nan new appliance or nothing but wanna up the price?
fukk them:pacspit:
The building owner(s) probably have an adjustable rate mortgage that went up....and are having you make up for the difference.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
This thread is why I refuse to be a landlord. People entitled to not paying rent not knowing the landlord also survives off that rent. We aren't in a pandemic yet, no reason to not pay in a timely manner
How are people supposed to pay their rent in a "timely manner" if they can't go to work and earn a paycheck due a national emergency? :what:

You can't get paid if there is no money...