Landlords already letting y'all know - fukk you, pay me

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
@you're NOT "n!ggas"

you see similarities in a landlord ASKING for money (meaning they don't have the money yet), and a company REFUSING to give money back as one in the same?

please just answer with a yes or a no. I'm seriously curious. :jbhmm:

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
But after the issue goes down and people resume work. Do you plan on paying the landlords for the back rent or are they supposed to bear the economic brunt for you?

I'm saying this as someone whose mother has rental properties and she's relying on them for money. So during this period of time y'all saying fukk her and the rest of the landlords. They as a business are not gonna have any money during the crisis while you keep yours. She also has loans on them which haven't been waived.

Personally I feel like the necessities will remain the necessities. More than ever you'll need a place to be in and youll need food. Those are things we have always prioritized. Why is it fair to the landlord that you don't want to pay for that necessity..
Or is their some reprieve landlords are being given I haven't heard of.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
But after the issue goes down and people resume work. Do you plan on paying the landlords for the back rent or are they supposed to bear the economic brunt for you?
I'm saying this as someone whose mother has rental properties and she's relying on them for money. She also has loans on them which haven't been waived.

Personally I feel like the necessities will remain the necessities. More than ever you'll need a place to be in and youll need food. Those are things we have always prioritized. Why is it fair to the landlord that you don't want to pay for that necessity..
Or is their some reprieve landlords are being given I haven't heard of.

Imagine everybody in an apartment complex not paying their rent.....:whew: That stress