Landlords already letting y'all know - fukk you, pay me

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Ok and what makes landlords who have to feed their families more important than people who have been laid off as a result of this virus? Absolutely nothing. The simple fact of them owning capital puts them in a better position than most. I say this with my family having a property investment company.

That's why I'd go the Commercial route:hubie:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
All you people have the wrong attitude. People are loosing their jobs and you are worried about landlords getting their money. If a couple people don’t pay rent that shouldn’t hurt rental companies and cause them not to eat. People who loose their jobs and can’t pay rent might be in that position. I could Give the same argument to landlords who have to pay the banks. “PAY YOUR LOAN” I dont Care who is or isn’t paying rent tough luck. You see how easy it is to apply that logic. Punch up don’t punch down.
Thats why they’re trying to get their rent :what:

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Thats why they’re trying to get their rent :what:
You can’t get rent from people who don’t have money. That’s the point. If landlords don’t get rent and dont have the money to pay banks then how will they pay their loans. That’s why you punch up to the federal and state governments who are actually recommending the action to stay home which is causing people to loose jobs.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
I feel what yall brehs in here saying about landlords having to survive too but..

My land lady's an a$$hole! Mold/mildew issues, wiring issues in the wall /sockets she's yet to take care off..and sending those group texts on hurricane days (rent today)

Bish! Its a whole hurricane going on outchea!!(florida)

If she wasn't so rude we'd have no problem..but fukk it.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
All you people have the wrong attitude. People are loosing their jobs and you are worried about landlords getting their money. If a couple people don’t pay rent that shouldn’t hurt rental companies and cause them not to eat. People who loose their jobs and can’t pay rent might be in that position. I could Give the same argument to landlords who have to pay the banks. “PAY YOUR LOAN” I dont Care who is or isn’t paying rent tough luck. You see how easy it is to apply that logic. Punch up don’t punch down.

so many unsuspecting renters pay rent to landlords who don't in-turn pay their mortgage. they only find out when the bank comes to evict them. some people are just gonna look out for themselves at the cost of others no matter what.:francis:

Last edited:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
That's why I'd go the Commercial route:hubie:

man renting a commercial property is tough, i've seen stores sit vacant for months and sometimes years. You still gotta pay property taxes. there is a reason residential rentals are a come up for a lot of people.

edit: years ago i worked in a store that had no running water. turns out they hadn't paid the rent in over a year. the store owner must have used all that rent money to get the bigger store we moved to a few doors down:mjlol:

Last edited:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Man i got a letter on my door yesterday talking bout all they doing cause of the virus. Talking about we closing the gym, closing the pool, sanitizing this. Im like yall missed the notice bout not collecting rent. Im trying to hold on to this $940 :dahell:
Hol' up! You get a gym, a pool, and a place for $940? Where do you live, playa?
:dwillhuh:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
:lolbron:Hell No.

but until that happens, I’ll continue to pay as long as I’m employed, And banks are considered essential, so we will remain open for the foreseeable future.

Imma wait the little 5 day notice and see what they say. I got my rent money and I'm not getting laid off but you know how the saying goes closed mouths dont get fed so they gon have to tell me they want this money :lolbron:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Man i got a letter on my door yesterday talking bout all they doing cause of the virus. Talking about we closing the gym, closing the pool, sanitizing this. Im like yall missed the notice bout not collecting rent. Im trying to hold on to this $940 :dahell:

since they're cutting services and amenities, try negotiating a lower rent amount for the month. :manny: