Landlords already letting y'all know - fukk you, pay me

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
My pops had a court date last week for eviction but it was postponed due to COVID-19. These stupid ass people were shorting him and he had to do too much to get his rent money for a few months. Courts arent evicting anyone right now so he made a call. The streets will handle it. They gonna be up outta there regardless.:yeshrug:
Yeah right this sound like your pop bout to go fed dumbass

bnew

Veteran
Daps
This thread is why I refuse to be a landlord. People entitled to not paying rent not knowing the landlord also survives off that rent. We aren't in a pandemic yet, no reason to not pay in a timely manner

if you're a homeowner and you get laid off, how do you pay your mortgage? we are in a pandemic.

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
Man this shyt crazy. We both have been working from home for years so this shyt has like...not affected us at ALL.

My girl was telling me today her friends job told them to stop coming in until told otherwise. They getting NO pay while this shyt shakes out either.... Meanwhile mortgages still gotta be paid. I feel so lucky that we aren't inconvenienced by this bullshyt man. Government about to send out checks and shyt and we have literally no need for it... But fukk it go ahead and subsidize my stock losses famo, fukking DOW at 19,811 :mjcry:

shyt is spooky