Landlords already letting y'all know - fukk you, pay me

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Actually I'm an advocate of paying the house off early despite what people say.

That's great but unfortunately millions of Americans don't have the means to do that. Without a doubt there are single family homeowners who have been laid off or soon will be and won't be able to pay what they owe to the bank. if they have a family, should they feed their family, themselves or pay the bank first?

Last edited:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
This thread is why I refuse to be a landlord. People entitled to not paying rent not knowing the landlord also survives off that rent. We aren't in a pandemic yet, no reason to not pay in a timely manner

Occupational hazard.

Why the landlord only making enough money to "survive" in the first place?

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Man this shyt crazy. We both have been working from home for years so this shyt has like...not affected us at ALL.

My girl was telling me today her friends job told them to stop coming in until told otherwise. They getting NO pay while this shyt shakes out either.... Meanwhile mortgages still gotta be paid. I feel so lucky that we aren't inconvenienced by this bullshyt man. Government about to send out checks and shyt and we have literally no need for it... But fukk it go ahead and subsidize my stock losses famo, fukking DOW at 19,811 :mjcry:

shyt is spooky

I work from home and my wife is a nurse...my life hasn't changed at all and as a nurse she deals with diseases all the time that the public never hears about so her life hasn't change...

We live in a subdivision with its own shopping center...it stays fully stocked...I think cause they are keeping certain people out :mjpls:...

All the places we eat...still open like nothing happened...they are not the type of places that more than 50 people would go to anyway :mjpls:

Son is still young... at home with me so school closings hasn't affected us at all...

And Trump about to break me off :mjpls:

Its wild watching the world crumble while i continue to live the same life, make more money than i ever have, and then randomly about to get money from the government that i am probably going to buy some diamond encrusted toilet paper with or some shyt

Daps
That's why I'd go the Commercial route:hubie:

Anything over 5 units (residential) is considered commercial.

=====

As for me? No worries. Section 8 is GREAT!

For my non-Section 8 tenants, I'm willing to work with them and already sent out notices to several of them who can't work remotely and don't have any income coming in. One of my tenants I wouldn't mind seeing go though.

Last edited:

OnlyFrans

subscribe today!
Supporter
Daps
I own the 2 homes. Already told my tenants to chill if they cant make payments the next 2 months. We’ll work out backpay later, in small installments after all this shyt settles.

in the long term, it helps both of us. They dont get fukked over, and it helps me because they are most likely to reup down the line if they believe I’m being fair.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
This thread is why I refuse to be a landlord. People entitled to not paying rent not knowing the landlord also survives off that rent. We aren't in a pandemic yet, no reason to not pay in a timely manner
Tell that to the government that's shutting down the country. Besides if they're stopping legal evictions I'm pretty sure they're going to make the banks that landlords have loans with fall back too.

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
I'm saying this as someone whose mother has rental properties and she's relying on them for money. So during this period of time y'all saying fukk her and the rest of the landlords.

fukk yo mama. :manny:

drvcDIl.png
Goddamn... chill :picard: