Landlords already letting y'all know - fukk you, pay me

wenndigo

Rookie
Daps
what some fail to realize is that we're all connected in this industrial technological system. If you don't pay rent, maybe the landlord can't pay his/her mortgage, then the bank isn't getting their money back... meaning they can't pay the tellers who work the front. It's all interconnected. Don't think it's one sided and say, 'f the landlords'

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Our hours got slashed some and I have a co-worker who's worried about rent now. I told him about the suspension of evictions and told him to dead the landlord on rent if it comes down to it. It sucks but other shyt takes priority now. If you're a landlord and are pissed off about it, get mad at the government for not having any safety nets in place during times like this, we all need to punch up for fukking once.

JLova

Veteran
Daps
So glad I don't rent. I'm a landlord but not shady like these mf's out here. Before the Corona Virus there was a housing crisis. That shyt is going to explode soon enough with these ass holes price gauging rent.

1st if the month is coming up. Are you going to cash that rent cheque? I know I am.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
If folks can’t go to work what the fukk are they gonna do?
:gucci:
fukk those landlords.

:gucci:YOU nikkaS THINK LANDLORDS DONT HAVE TO PAY TAXES AND MORTGAGES ON THE PROPERTIES?

YOU A GROWN ASS MAN
EXPECTING ANOTHER MAN
TO KEEP HIS BILLS PAID
TO KEEP A ROOF OVER YOUR HEAD.
:devil:
:evil:

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
1st if the month is coming up. Are you going to cash that rent cheque? I know I am.
No shyt. But I'm not pressuring them to pay now and sneak saying I'm going to evict you if you don't. My tenants got five days after the first before they get a late fee normally. I'm waiving that since this shyt is going on. If some one can't pay this month, definitely not starting eviction process. I'm not greedy.

JLova

Veteran
Daps
You clearly haven’t read any of my posts in this thread. Nowhere have I advocated For tenants to be able to walk away scott free from their rental obligations. What I have said is that landlords should not be looking for a payment for rent right now with this pandemic and should look to federal and state governments for relief. That they should look upwards right now instead of downwards. An eviction will hurt your credit and chances of renting again which would definitely affect someone who already doesn’t have the capital to own even without the landlord filing for their payment. So again I’m not sure what point you are trying to make but it doesn’t seem to be a good one.

The pandemic should not stop you from paying bills including your rent. Job loss is a different story. If you’re employed, you should pay.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
7? :leon:
What side of town you on? :patrice:
How many square ft for a 1br? :patrice:

Nah you living better than me, I live by myself in a 1 bed 1 bath on the southside. It's enough space for me but if you got a kid or a spouse it might not work for you. I don't feel like looking up how many square feet it is but I got a spacious bedroom and a spacious living room that combines into the kitchen, so the kitchen is small but the living room and bedroom are big

P.S. Very important sidenote I can't get a washer/dryer in here either we have to go to the apartment provided laundromat or wash clothes elsewhere. For this reason alone I wanna move out to the nicer apt complex next door to mine and I can afford it now cuz I got a better job. :heh: