Larenz Tate Found The Fountain Of Youth (Breakfast Club Interview)

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cam tells Ozone, "Halle Berry? Hell yeah! Actually, I'm gonna tell you such a funny story about Halle Berry, this is some crazy shyt. This was back before my first album came out. I don't think I even had a video out or anything. I was in L.A. on a promo tour, I just had a CD of snippets from Who's Camron. I was wolfin', I hadn't had a haircut for like two months. I had just got finished playing basketball, so I ain't have no shirt on and I was sweaty."

"I'm getting out of a fifteen-passenger van to go to the ATM and there's a lady there, but I ain't payin' her no mind. I stick my ATM card in the shyt, and Jimmy and all these *****s in the van just start bangin' on the window so I turn around, like, 'What?' They like, 'Yo, that's Halle Berry!'. So I look up like, 'Yo, Halle, let me talk to you for a minute,' and she's backin' away like, 'No, no, no, I've gotta go.'"

"I'm like, chasing her over to the Range Rover. There's a dude in the car leaning back in the seat. I'm like, 'Yo, Halle, I rap! I'm about to come out! Just take the CD!' She rolled down the window like, about this much and took the snippets. She rolled out and we sittin' there buggin' out."

"That was probably in early 1998. Then in 2003, I'm at this party in Vegas after a fight. Some boxer had a party, and there's mad *****s in there, the crazy retarded girl from Scary Movie, everybody from fukkin' mainstream America was like, 'Camron, we love you, man!' So we chillin' with Tyrese and Larenz Tate and they like, 'Cam, we fukkin' love you, B,' and Larenz pulls me off to the side. He's like, 'Yo, I fukks with you, dawg.' So I'm like, 'Good lookin', it's all good.' He was like, 'Remember that day when you slid that CD in Halle's car? That was me, when I was fukkin' her, and ain't nobody know. We was on the low. Yo, Cam, that was me in that passenger seat. That's how long I been fukkin' with you, dawg.I popped bottles with him after that, cause he was keepin' it too funky! There's only a few *****s who know that whole story, fam. The first thing I was thinkin' was, 'whoever in that passenger seat is pimpin', yo! He got Halle goin' to the ATM.''

Ha great story

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Cam tells Ozone, "Halle Berry? Hell yeah! Actually, I'm gonna tell you such a funny story about Halle Berry, this is some crazy shyt. This was back before my first album came out. I don't think I even had a video out or anything. I was in L.A. on a promo tour, I just had a CD of snippets from Who's Camron. I was wolfin', I hadn't had a haircut for like two months. I had just got finished playing basketball, so I ain't have no shirt on and I was sweaty."

"I'm getting out of a fifteen-passenger van to go to the ATM and there's a lady there, but I ain't payin' her no mind. I stick my ATM card in the shyt, and Jimmy and all these *****s in the van just start bangin' on the window so I turn around, like, 'What?' They like, 'Yo, that's Halle Berry!'. So I look up like, 'Yo, Halle, let me talk to you for a minute,' and she's backin' away like, 'No, no, no, I've gotta go.'"

"I'm like, chasing her over to the Range Rover. There's a dude in the car leaning back in the seat. I'm like, 'Yo, Halle, I rap! I'm about to come out! Just take the CD!' She rolled down the window like, about this much and took the snippets. She rolled out and we sittin' there buggin' out."

"That was probably in early 1998. Then in 2003, I'm at this party in Vegas after a fight. Some boxer had a party, and there's mad *****s in there, the crazy retarded girl from Scary Movie, everybody from fukkin' mainstream America was like, 'Camron, we love you, man!' So we chillin' with Tyrese and Larenz Tate and they like, 'Cam, we fukkin' love you, B,' and Larenz pulls me off to the side. He's like, 'Yo, I fukks with you, dawg.' So I'm like, 'Good lookin', it's all good.' He was like, 'Remember that day when you slid that CD in Halle's car? That was me, when I was fukkin' her, and ain't nobody know. We was on the low. Yo, Cam, that was me in that passenger seat. That's how long I been fukkin' with you, dawg.I popped bottles with him after that, cause he was keepin' it too funky! There's only a few *****s who know that whole story, fam. The first thing I was thinkin' was, 'whoever in that passenger seat is pimpin', yo! He got Halle goin' to the ATM.''

Larenze was piping Halle and I BET he piped Nia Long too:salute:

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
O-Dog: Hey, man, who the fukk gonna be old out there at twelve o'clock at night, bytch? shyt, nikka, I'll smoke anybody, nikka. I just don't give a fukk. shyt. I'm gonna hit this shyt, nikka.

Caine: Look, all right, not me, all right? I'm not killing no kids.

O-Dog: Hey, you know what, nikka? You acting like a little bytch right now. You acting real paranoid and shyt. Now, these motherfukkers smoked your goddam cousin in front of you, nikka! Blew his head off in front of your face, and you ain't gonna do shyt? You acting like a little bytch right now, nikka. Man, fukk that. I ain't letting that shyt ride. We gonna go in and smoke all these motherfukkers. I don't care who the fukk out there. Goddamn it, is you down, ******?

A-Wax: Man, both of y'all shut the fukk up. Both of y'all acting like some motherfukking bytches. shyt. Scared to peel these punk-ass nikka's cap. Now, give me my motherfukking joint, nikka
:laff::laff::laff::bow::bow:

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
Just finished watching the interview. Awesome.

I'm really interested about that Bronzeville Chicago series. I've read up on Bronzeville a year or so ago. It was an awesome self-sufficient Black neighborhood on the South Side of The Chi. Seems like itll be an awesome series.

And I like how Charlamagne asked what happened to O dog. It turns out he got locked up for that store clerk murder. He probably got that life sentence....

:beli:

Why would he ask that? You saw in the ending montage :dahell:

Rollo Goodlove

Palestine Titty
Daps
Reppin
California, America
His brother didn't get the memo.

151211292-lahmard-tate-and-lorenz-tate-attends-luda-filmmagic.jpg

My nikka from don't be a menace :russ:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Plant based diet...hmm......

Love Jones motorcyle scene with Chicago Loop in the background.......tell Nia to jump over...

tumblr_m2c5wrix6r1qjz1ggo2_500.gif
j8lfuu.png

That's what's up connecting with other black production companies...I like the podcast idea on Brownsville Bronzeville :ehh:....

Solid intervew...smart guy.

Last edited:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:russ: